SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted an orange R33 plates were ITSFUN i think on epping road near Macquarie.

Black R33 on Epping road near M2/Lane Cove Tunnel - standard plates - possibly 400R front bar

Gunmetal R32 parked in St Leonards on Herbert St - standard plates

this morning between 7:30 - 8am

Yeah i didn't think it was standard plates... umm must be a really good double.

does this doubles power windows work properly???? if so (quick albert, i distract him you get the window mechanisms)

spotted either Sheng or a total look a like at carlingford court leaving tonight round 6 ish... i was the one starring in the blue shirt. number plate bb something?

That would of been me.. black r34 4 door with black drifteks.. number plate bbx.. sorry dude didnt see ya looking.. lol where abouts were u?

not a skyline but an interesting spot,

spotted a silver 300zx on Aiken road at west pennant hills today parked on the side of the road, Number plate was "FSTLIN". and no it wasn't 4styln, stock standard outside.

That would of been me.. black r34 4 door with black drifteks.. number plate bbx.. sorry dude didnt see ya looking.. lol where abouts were u?

Hey, sorry nah is was a coupe not a four door but glad to know theres more about in the area.. i only seem to see the non turbo ones.

spotted white r33 at ctown road just over the bridge turning to queen street this morning and always spots a silver r33 at ctown rsl club carpark.... damn and 2 stagea but seems that theyre not members or even forum members :D