SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a nice 33gtr in my missus stag cruising together for a while thru brighton and rockdale on Friday. Spotted a mint black r31 gtrs today in the city, in the stag again. Very very nice car and offests

Took the GTR out for drive down McCarr's Creek Road though Church point. Saw a couple of other skylines and gave a wave. They were doing the same but in the opposite direction cause I saw them twice :D

Haha yessss I saw you! sorry i didn't wave back :action-smiley-069:

Looking for a place to park, there were plenty of spaces but I knew this spot had to be mine =) I'm the black GTT. Hope it's ok to post up pics, if the owner wishes for it to be removed then let me know. Already took out the plates. This was saturday.

came back and the two security guards were standing there with hands on hips, admiring.

post-99360-0-20266700-1361271280_thumb.jpg

Edited by darksky34

spotted 32 gtr with cf bonnet and boot with sau sticker on the front windscreen today in neutral bay i was in the white kia van the plates were bma 50x

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/420065-32-daily-shopping-track-hill-racer/

This one? It is mine but not a Gtr unfortunately. Thanks for noticing.

MNP 34R at pymble ~630pm friday night, WAN9AN, is this eugene? was on the opposite side of traffic, heard it before i saw it and it was aaaaaaaweesome. went past before i had the chance to honk!

then lots of 33s actually, on ryde rd/homebush kind of area...is it because of the NRL game? :action-smiley-069:

White 33 going past Bargo station 12:25 AM. Didn't expect to see any skyline out that way but hey! was pitch black, only caught a glimpse of the front bar then realised it was a 33 in my test view

MNP 34R at pymble ~630pm friday night, WAN9AN, is this eugene? was on the opposite side of traffic, heard it before i saw it and it was aaaaaaaweesome. went past before i had the chance to honk!

then lots of 33s actually, on ryde rd/homebush kind of area...is it because of the NRL game? :action-smiley-069:

WAN9AN is Dominic

That was me :-) . Number plate is WAN64N.

It looks like this, but it now has a Z-Tune style bonnet.

r34gtr.jpg

That was me :-) . Number plate is WAN64N.

It looks like this, but it now has a Z-Tune style bonnet.

r34gtr.jpg

Mind blown.

WAN94N - White R33 GTR

WAN6AN - R34 GTR.

Any relation there?

Damn, Dominic, loved it. it was like a movie as well because of all the cars in the way, i first heard your car then i saw the purple bonnet slowly peek in front of the car blocking my view..then full car. very nice. Recognise the rims too! Live around the area?

OT: yellow R33 in homebush as well

Damn, Dominic, loved it. it was like a movie as well because of all the cars in the way, i first heard your car then i saw the purple bonnet slowly peek in front of the car blocking my view..then full car. very nice. Recognise the rims too! Live around the area?

OT: yellow R33 in homebush as well

Domonic is white 33, Liverpool area lol. Don't think he's on these forums