SAU Community

Spare Coils To Borrow?

Kujotk

Got a spare second hand set of SF-DIS-005 with built-in igniter; for RB engines such as mine, if you'd like to try.

Sometimes it can be the wiring that has gone hard, as well as looms. But you're welcome to try them.

I'm just about to leave my Earlwood clinic (Ph: 95580049) to go back to the mtns atm. That's where the coils are. And even that could be too far away for you Tom.

thanks guys, i know i have friends on here (even though i havent met some of you in person yet).

Except for albert lol (CBF) lol

its all good i just sticky tapped the coils back up with electrical tape, through them back into the car and it worked a treat, goes alittle better than it did just before i noticed the problem so the coils had been cracking slowly for a long time.

Since i know its just the coils i'll go buy some spit fires in the next few weeks and put them in

lol Aron, i havent spotted you in over a week? whats going on?

Studying for uni exams and also i have a pool and a pool house (entertainment room etc) so all my mates come to me :P don't need to go anywhere lol - what are you going to do with your 33 now that you have the Maserati?

lol, well drive the r33 like its stolen, lol, nah nothing, its just the daily driver, might upgrade it to a v35 some time in the near future