SAU Community

Import Dealers ...............

ripstah

I tried to find one with a thread listing some good import dealers but couldnt find one..

so.

What are some good Import Dealers around Sydney?

I know:

Topsecretimports

Japlink

Allpeoplemover

EdwardLee (seems dodgy)

any others??

im looking to get a car this w/e or next w/e :action-smiley-069:

Try Northshore Prestige Motors. They have very clean cars in stock. Btw what are you after?

As above.

Note I have never used Northshore Prestige, but I have also never heard one bad report about them.

sorry to hijack ripstah, but if anyone also know clean import dealers around melbourne for 350gt ? :down: thank you...

I tried to find one with a thread listing some good import dealers but couldnt find one..

so.

What are some good Import Dealers around Sydney?

I know:

Topsecretimports

Japlink

Allpeoplemover

EdwardLee (seems dodgy)

any others??

im looking to get a car this w/e or next w/e :D

Edited by audiotech

top secret imports have quite a few nice v35's readily available - landed and complied. i took a look at them in their show room the other week, the white one they have is HOT!

i actually just ordered my next car from them! :down:

Edited by KR4-GTR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just purchased an R34 GTR V-spec from Top Secret imports at Blacktown and these guys were very very helpful. Held the car for 4 weeks for me and helped me out alot in general. Dealt with Garry and he was great. Smooth transaction and very happy with the car. I originally went to Japlink on a Sunday about 2 months ago and told them what im looking for and they were gonna source cars in Japan for me and start contacting me and emailing me cars for Auction as of the next dayand guess what... still waiting to hear from them lol. Highly recommend Top Secret. Will post pics soon

Has anyone delt with "The Toy Shop" at the newcastle end of the F3 freeway? I want to buy a Stagea 260RS and even though they dont have one in stock, I am keen to give em a go to save me a trip down to Sydney (i am in Singleton).

Can you reccomend ANYONE else around the Newcastle area?

I am in Singleton too matey and all i can say is go to Syndey. Im happy for you to have a look at my car that a got through Top Secret imports and they are very good price wise aswell as great service

Has anyone delt with "The Toy Shop" at the newcastle end of the F3 freeway? I want to buy a Stagea 260RS and even though they dont have one in stock, I am keen to give em a go to save me a trip down to Sydney (i am in Singleton).

Brad has been around a long time and has a good reputation for the quality of cars and his after sales service, I personally know him from when I lived in Newcastle and I don't think there is anyone else in the area worth using.

Just jumping in; I have a friend who bought a 200sx from Top Secret and it's the hottest car from our graduated year group to this day.

I have another friend who I ran into when I went to Top Secret and he took me aside and had a massive bitch about how much of a headache it was getting whatever he was looking at landed and complied through them.

My encounter, customer service at TSI was superb, chilled out there for almost an hour chatting about skylines with one of the salesmen who pretty much had the same garage as I wanted. If I wanted to grab a car that was imported and avoid the headache of the aussy government, I'd probably go through TSI or j-spec.

Well I went and spoke to the guys at The Toy Shop near Newcastle. They seem like a nice bunch of blokes that sound like they know what they are on about as far as importing vehicles.

Still undecidd as for what to do. I aint even driven a Stagea yet.

Well I went and spoke to the guys at The Toy Shop near Newcastle. They seem like a nice bunch of blokes that sound like they know what they are on about as far as importing vehicles.

Still undecidd as for what to do. I aint even driven a Stagea yet.

I know TopSecret do test drives on weekends, but you need to let them know to pull the car out for you.

Ask TTS if they'll do something similar?