SAU Community

Hella Tight M35

Chasey

Hey guys, im new to the forum but thought id post up some pics of my RS4 turbo M35. Im in NZ but running euro plates.

Running 19x10 AME rims at +5 offset, silk road coil overs, raiser exhaust.

X-member sits at 38mm from the ground.... suspension can go lower but as you can see its hard for the body to drop any more, also top arms hit on the body at this height.

picture163m.jpg

picture161w.jpg

picture165f.jpg

picture169d.jpg

picture174j.jpg

Looks great and welcome to the forum Jordan.

I don't know how you drive around with 38mm clearance.....

Cheers

Andy

haha cheers, its my daily driver... i have to dodge every little bump i see on the road

Looks great! do you have any problems with the steering arms pointing up at that angle?

a mate of mine lowered his Pulsar to some stupid degree that he was having problems with the angle of the steering rack and arms

nah ive been told that its unsafe and the steering arms are on a wack angle and all that but to tell you the truth the car drives great apart from the top arms hitting the body (ive cable ties silicon hose on them) and the ground clearance. only thing ive had to replace was a CV boot

Looks awesome mate

What's on your agenda next

its just my driver to get me to work every day so im pretty happy as it is, i have other cars ive gone overboard on but i think this is the wrong forum for those lol

Welcome Jordan.

Great to see an RS colour-coded. Looks good!

Is that a Takero's Full Titan exhaust?

Dunno about the stance... if it was on Aussie roads anyway...

Always loved that style of wheel on M35's

Edited by iamhe77

Welcome Jordan.

Great to see an RS colour-coded. Looks good!

Is that a Takero's Full Titan exhaust?

Dunno about the stance... if it was on Aussie roads anyway...

Always loved that style of wheel on M35's

yea i had all those black boring parts painted out :)

nah the exhaust is only the rear section, its got twin 4" tips... i had to source it from japan as i could find nothing for it

as for the stance ive had too much influence from sites such as hella flush and stance works

picture160w.jpg

Any fender pulling / rolling to fit those bad boys? or just a lippin?

Looks very hot btw... certainly the look i will be going for once i find some decent offset rims

I have done nothing to the front gaurd except remove the screws that hold in the innder gaurds, i have a gaurd roller so i lipped the rear gaurds but had problems with the rear gaurds rubbing on the lip of the mag wheels so i had to push them out another 5mm or so :blink:

• 1 month later...
I have done nothing to the front gaurd except remove the screws that hold in the innder gaurds, i have a gaurd roller so i lipped the rear gaurds but had problems with the rear gaurds rubbing on the lip of the mag wheels so i had to push them out another 5mm or so :(

WOW mate, just stumbled upon this now and... yeah WOW!

My new inspiration. I just bought a Masa rear wing and am about to order a JP Simple Style front lip and once I can afford it, some nice deep dished 19"s and then SLAM.

Are you running a Masa rear wing also? Looks very similar.

Edited by euroequip

WOW mate, just stumbled upon this now and... yeah WOW!

My new inspiration. I just bought a Masa rear wing and am about to order a JP Simple Style front lip and once I can afford it, some nice deep dished 19"s and then SLAM.

Are you running a Masa rear wing also? Looks very similar.

hey thanx

um i had a masa rear wing but it was real similar to the factory one it already has on it so i sold it lol

Mike: It's my parents house

If I'm not mistaken its got Andrew Patteson Architects' signature all over it.

Nice looking car will look out for it but I'd never go there as I hate the low gait already and would source an ARX next for the go most places flow. Bilstein shocks and rear swaybar and front brakes modded of course but not lowered.