Texi, Skids On Sunday, Jan 31st 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 8 Camaro entrants are friends of mine. Can't run these events if we don't have the numbers so I filled 25% of the entrants grid :)

You guys think gts-t's handle like boats, we are about to see some 1960's old school boats try and turn corners :P

that's soo cool cheers man they from around llandilo too?

say what you want about those yanktanks but they just look so badass, who needs to turn corners anyway? :)

Crap!

Paying right NOW!!!

Hope I get a spot...

EDIT: Just payed.

good stuff dave, I haven't seen you since that dyno run down at Ingleburn, whats that 2 years now isn't it?

This spot ok to mount the fire extinguisher? Not going to have the back seat in for the day

If you're taking things out for the day, take the center console out, there are 2 bolts that are used for NOTHING under there that are the perfect distance apart for you to just bolt the extinguisher in.

If you're taking things out for the day, take the center console out, there are 2 bolts that are used for NOTHING under there that are the perfect distance apart for you to just bolt the extinguisher in.

I have an ECU under my centre console... I think it's for air bags or seat belt pretensioners or something :)

I have an ECU under my centre console... I think it's for air bags or seat belt pretensioners or something :laugh:

ya i have that their aswell, not sure what it is but i thought i'd leave it as it is lol.

Must be a series 2 thing....