SAU Community

Texi, Skids On Sunday, Jan 31st 2010

N1GTR

There is a few random rooms open on the day towards the cafe area, surely there would be a power point in there somewhere. Cant promise, but id be very suprised if there wasnt one available

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In true Texikhana tradition, I will be bring a toyota hatchback to Texi(except for last one when it was a family four door), which I will ATTEMPT to embarrass you all with.

But I don't think anyone will really mind as it is the best Hatchback EVER, and its not really a toyota, and its got Nissan engine mounts, so there is some awesomeness in the car

Hey Steve0, depending on numbers will I be able to double enter?

In true Texikhana tradition, I will be bring a toyota hatchback to Texi(except for last one when it was a family four door), which I will ATTEMPT to embarrass you all with.

But I don't think anyone will really mind as it is the best Hatchback EVER, and its not really a toyota, and its got Nissan engine mounts, so there is some awesomeness in the car

Hey Steve0, depending on numbers will I be able to double enter?

Yeah you can cause you always put on a good show hahaha

I'm in plus 1 other car

Will pay now.

About time Liz!

i am in for this as well!!!

i didn't know about this until turismo told me a couple of days ago lol

p.s. i will pay now, i will just need to find a fax machine to send the entry form in, but i am entering!

i am in for this as well!!!

i didn't know about this until turismo told me a couple of days ago lol

p.s. i will pay now, i will just need to find a fax machine to send the entry form in, but i am entering!

Good stuff, always nice seeing some friendly competition

Count me in... I will need to upgrade my Cams license can I do it on the day??? Because at the moment I only have an L2ns one :D

Yep, L2S is needed :woot:

Dont bother with L2NS in the future, it seems like a waste of money when most places need L2S

Ok Guys, i'm definitely in for this as i mentioned earlier, as long as i'm in the country.

I should find out around the 10th of Jan whether i will be here or Hong Kong for the 31st so is it cool if i delay payment until after then?

Yeah no problems

hahaha i got a call couple a weeks ago from my bank saying they stopped the trasfer of funds into any acount coz there was a breach or something while i was over seas..... so i'll be attempting to pay again today as i have just arrived home. Lucky i went over with cash and credit and wasn't relying on taking money out of a bank or atm....

Hey peoplez.

just curious about how tough scrutinering is going to be? e.g. I have an exhaust bandage on my intercooler pipe and my front bar is held together/on with zip ties (drift spec yo). I think that is all, it is still 100% roadworthy (just passed rego with it) ;)

Just checking before I drive to syd in mine and then pinky (my car) gets rejected ;)

Cheers!

Correct me if Im wrong but safety is the main one-seat belts & seat-no loose objects-wheel nuts-battery secured-fire exh, then oil leaks and such, cable ties are a legitamate fixture device.

Supp Regs in post 1

If its road worthy its skid worthy.

See you there, Mark

I believe cable ties are mandatory...

My last track day I got knocked back as my ecu wasn't stuck down... I was told it required cable ties and then it'd be fine...

The main thing will be as mark said, no oil leaking every where, nothing loose in the cabin to act as a projectile, and seatbelts/seat are good.