SAU Community

Mobile Alarm Installation In Brisbane?

ksj602

G'day guys.

Any1 who knows good mobile alarm installation ppls?

Looking to install a mongoose alarm But can't afford to do a drop off and pick up so looking for a mobile guy.

Please pm or reply to help us out !

Cheers !!

If you want a quality job then, as above, Chris Rogers from Audio Express is your man. Remember that an alarm is only as good as the install.

I'm assuming that the OP means he can't afford the time, or that the car can't be moved without a tow truck or something, otherwise import ownership isn't going to be fun lol.

HaHa Thanks for the replys guys !!

Oh, I will quickly explan what is going on, I purchased a skyline off a dealer. ( I think I got good deal out of it haha)

She is a beauty, and i would like to get alarm installed while the dealer is organising rego.. and etc, getting few other things done on the car as well so I would like someone to go to the dealer's garage. otherwise i have to arrange a transport somehow..

by the way. spoke to Chris this arvo, he no longer does the mobile jobs...

Sounds like he is the bloke to speak to about these things but yeah.. any 1 else?

Sounds like he is the bloke to speak to about these things

Another vote for Chris here.

Just wait until you have the car. I think you're crazy for leaving a car you've already purchased at the dealer though. Check things haven't gone missing after the fact.

may not be easy, but I'd make the effort to visit him, you won't regret it!!

he's supported SAUQLD for year and will do a great job for you.

Oh I forgot to mention in my post above...

(Didnt think I would need to after the responce already)

Chris honestly (100%) is second to none...

He will never put less than his best into ever job and I cant say that about many people...

He truely is the best in the biz...

Oh I forgot to mention in my post above...

(Didnt think I would need to after the responce already)

Chris honestly (100%) is second to none...

He will never put less than his best into ever job and I cant say that about many people...

He truely is the best in the biz...

I can pretty much confirm this 100%, I had an A/C Circutboard fry on the day he installed my alarm, even though it was completely unrelated he went out of his way to fix it for me, and in the end we got a new circuitboard for a steal and had it working again.

He could of said, "Hey, not my problem" but no, he helped me out and dedicated a whole day to fixing the problem, I cannot stress how professional and meticulous he is in his work.

If you want a good installation you go to Chris Rogers!

P.S. Chris if you're reading this, the A/C is working perfectly, hasn't skipped a beat, currently at workshop getting Motec M400 fitted and final tune :P

Edited by Parag0n

I can pretty much confirm this 100%, I had an A/C Circutboard fry on the day he installed my alarm, even though it was completely unrelated he went out of his way to fix it for me, and in the end we got a new circuitboard for a steal and had it working again.

He could of said, "Hey, not my problem" but no, he helped me out and dedicated a whole day to fixing the problem, I cannot stress how professional and meticulous he is in his work.

If you want a good installation you go to Chris Rogers!

P.S. Chris if you're reading this, the A/C is working perfectly, hasn't skipped a beat, currently at workshop getting Motec M400 fitted and final tune :P

gary,

ta! I was going to give you a call on that. good to hear that its behaving itself.

KSJ602,

I do dealer work but thats it.(who has the car btw?) in regard to dropping the car off - I do pickup/drop off with customers a fair bit. can do teh same with cars but prefer not to if I can avoid it.

I'm not one to totally strip a car (and I do.) in the middle of someone's front yard and then cop bad weather. the alarm installs I do take on average of 4-5 hours and by the end of it you wont see where I have been.

in regard to doing onsite small stuff (radio fits and the like.) I still do that.

pear,

lost count on how many years I have been a SAU club member. I do know that almost every key event I have donated something.

HaHa Thanks for the replys guys !!

Oh, I will quickly explan what is going on, I purchased a skyline off a dealer. ( I think I got good deal out of it haha)

She is a beauty, and i would like to get alarm installed while the dealer is organising rego.. and etc, getting few other things done on the car as well so I would like someone to go to the dealer's garage. otherwise i have to arrange a transport somehow..

Sounds like he is the bloke to speak to about these things but yeah.. any 1 else?

one quick point - trade plate. (and I do have one specifically for this purpose.)

pear,

lost count on how many years I have been a SAU club member. I do know that almost every key event I have donated something.

sorry mate, typo above - 'year' should have read YEARS!!

and yes, many skyline owners have benefited from your prizes/donations to the club!!!! cheers mate!