SAU Community

Finally Got A Skyline

mbooma

picked it up for $8,000 and has 80,000kms real (not wound back from japan)

Engine: rb25det with pod & BOV

Exhaust: stock 3''

Suspension: stock

Wheels: 20" black with chrome lip

Modifications: gtr rear wing, booster controller (11 psi)

Stereo Audio / Visual: kenwood double din head deck

Estimated Power: i would be guessing but 153kws at the wheels (correct me if im wrong)

post-68806-1259717040_thumb.jpg

post-68806-1259717054_thumb.jpg

post-68806-1259717078_thumb.jpg

post-68806-1259717089_thumb.jpg

post-68806-1259717098_thumb.jpg

post-68806-1259717112_thumb.jpg

Edited by mbooma

Hey mate congrats on the new car!

I can't beleive how much you picked it up for. I have not been keeping track on the market lately, quite amazed.

Well have fun with it, and be prepared to keep that wallet open once the mod bug bites...

Cheers

Good buy, you forgot to mention sunroof.....

if its running 11psi i would probably at the very least put an r34gtt side mount intercooler or better.... just for added piece of mind...

Correct me I'm wrong, but I'm sure you have had that Skyline for a while :)

Also, I'm pretty sure I have seen you at West Gosford Maccas once or twice :laugh:

matt you would of seen it at west gosford maccas .... mitch hardly ever comes out anymore ...... and i told him yesterday to regester on here for info about his 33

its a nice looking ride ........ mitch give me a call if you want to come out tonight then we can cruise in to the sau meet up ........

picked it up for $8,000 and has 80,000kms real (not wound back from japan)

Engine: rb25det with pod & BOV

Exhaust: stock 3''

Suspension: stock

Wheels: 20" black with chrome lip

Modifications: gtr rear wing, booster controller (11 psi)

Stereo Audio / Visual: kenwood double din head deck

Estimated Power: i would be guessing but 153kws at the wheels (correct me if im wrong)

... nice looking car ... great price ! ... it wasnt long ago that 8 grand would only get you an intercooler/power fc/4 s-hand wheels & 2 seats !! ... now you get a whole car :blink:

... enjoy ... :D ...

... as a matter of interest what does the sticker on top of the timing belt cover say ? ....

... nice looking car ... great price ! ... it wasnt long ago that 8 grand would only get you an intercooler/power fc/4 s-hand wheels & 2 seats !! ... now you get a whole car :)

... enjoy ... :huh: ...

... as a matter of interest what does the sticker on top of the timing belt cover say ? ....

look exactly the same as the sticker on my timing belt, should say 100,000k service.

look exactly the same as the sticker on my timing belt, should say 100,000k service.

..... thats exactly what i was implying .... if its got that sticker its done 100,000 klms .... you might be lucky & it hasnt done many more .... nevertheless not too worry itll be good for many many more if you service it often ... :) ...

It doesn't have a clutch fluid reservoir :)

. . . thats cool . . . the RB25DET AUTO is still pretty gutsy . . . it looks in good nic . . . 8 grands on the high side of round about right for a clean one . . . :down: . . .

. . . though i must admit id be terrified of hitting a pot hole with 20in rims . . . not a lot of rubber there between the rim & the road !!! :)