SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

did it have carbon fibre bonnet and t-wing?  

Theres a gorgeous silver one getting around with t-wing, clear front indicators and carbon fibre bonnet, is a forum members from QLD just sold to a guy in ACT... gorgeous car with an assload of power to back it up.

yuh I have seen that one me thinks Amaru i think thats one of the ones i seen the other night

spotted choochoobaa at the intersection just outside maccas braddon at about 12:30 today

car looked sweet, love that frontbar

hmmm i think thats the first time someone on here has actually spotted me and told me bout it

thanks but cassi is the one that cleans my car so she should get all the recognition.

spotted a black r33 on canberra av at the intersection near parliament house around 5.15pm. had no time to wave and he just glanced over anyways

two spots today

first one at Fyshwick - Collie Street - about 11.30 - silver 'line with ?for sale on the back window. Was going to wave but was walking across street and thought it would look too dorkey....

Second was at Charney shops this arv - bout 5.30 - white R33 like mine - but with stock(ish) wheels and a custom number plate....

:flower: :flower:

spotted sxygtst in manuka and followed you all the way back to fyshwick in the maroon car next to you with the orange/silver infinite stickers all over it :D

YES I BEING A BIT SILLY IN THE CAR I WAS JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP TO A REX. :angel: OH WAS IT FUN WHEN WE GOT INTO FYSHWICK

spotted white Series2(i think) on lanyon drive this arvo at about 1015, going towards queanbeyan on the jerra roundabout.

Also spotted myself nearly in tears when told the I have to take the ute in to the cops for a check, as the compliance plate is incorrect, and the chassis appears to have been replaced, and the nbr has not been officially stamped on it.......oh the stress of it all...and I thought it would have been a simple thing to change the rego over!!!!

YES I BEING A BIT SILLY IN THE CAR I WAS JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP TO A REX.  :angel: OH WAS IT FUN WHEN WE GOT INTO FYSHWICK

Ahaha all good man, nice 'show' in manuka :D My boss was just having a bit of a play, its a pretty quick car, supercharged V6. When we got in front of you I said check out the intercooler and reply was 'holy shit!'.

Ahaha all good man, nice 'show' in manuka :D My boss was just having a bit of a play, its a pretty quick car, supercharged V6. When we got in front of you I said check out the intercooler and reply was 'holy shit!'.

HAHAHAHAAHA MY MATE TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM A RUN BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GO I WAS WAITING FOR THE YELLOW SILVIA TO GIVE IT A BIT BUT I THINK HE HAD THE MISSES IN THE CAR. I THINK I NEED A SHORT SHIFT KIT IN MY CAR EASIER TO CHANGE GEARS. WHENS UR CAR GETTING BACK ON THE ROAD

spotted white Series2(i think) on lanyon drive this arvo at about 1015, going towards queanbeyan on the jerra roundabout.

Also spotted myself nearly in tears when told the I have to take the ute in to the cops for a check, as the compliance plate is incorrect, and the chassis appears to have been replaced, and the nbr has not been officially stamped on it.......oh the stress of it all...and I thought it would have been a simple thing to change the rego over!!!!

WHEN DID U BUY IT????? STILL GOT HIS NUMBER :whip:

HAHAHAHAAHA MY MATE TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM A RUN BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GO I WAS WAITING FOR THE YELLOW SILVIA TO GIVE IT A BIT BUT I THINK HE HAD THE MISSES IN THE CAR. I THINK I NEED A SHORT SHIFT KIT IN MY CAR EASIER TO CHANGE GEARS. WHENS UR CAR GETTING BACK ON THE ROAD

I get it back this afternoon :D

sxygtst: yeah, got it from a car dealership Fyshwick (ok i guess that answers that then!) Apparantly the cops (if they are satisfied the car isnt stolen) can issue me with another chassis nbr (which i then have to get stamped on the chassis) I rang the car yard, and his response was that he had better get the paperwork ready! hmmmmm, dodgy bros i reckon......*sigh*...fingers crossed, oh and then i have to get the motor back to stock std as well...the least of my probs!hahaha

Yesterday arvo near the golf course on Hindmarsh R33 waved got one back

Lunchtime today at Convention centre lights two guys in a blue-green R33 I waved they looked at me like I was from Mars - is it true that some people who drive Skylines don't know what other models look like?

Also today about 1.30 black R33 at Civic Pool lights went down Allara St gave a wave got one back.