SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

*rubs eyes*........*rubs eyes again* just woken up and feeling seedy as all hell from work last night, does anyone feel like going for a cruise today, maybe just out to the cotter, or go for a coffee in woden or teh hyperdome? come to think of it a hot chocolate would go down really well aswell. let me know if your keen.

Spotted Andrew in his corolla Again today...

Man, your following me of something :D

Wish i could of come out with you guys last night, but had to friggen work.... stupid shit.. Oh well at least i should have enough dough for me Exhaust next week.

well i know this should be in the sydney area but GOD DAMN I need to move here hehe spotted so far today i think 7 or 8 lines in random places though mostly along the forshore

4 or so r32's mostly stock except for a bit of chrome and an exhaust all black or silver

1 white r32 gtr

1 black r33 s1.5 gts-t decent front mount and zorst stock rims though

1 white r33 s1 gts-t rear wing removed mags etc

1 silver r33 GTR very nice VERY VERY NICE :)

also spoted another skyline i think it was a r33 gtr too i forget though, plates were 2furius haha i almost pissed my pants though :(

Spotted Andrew in his corolla Again today...

Man, your following me of something :)

Wish i could of come out with you guys last night, but had to friggen work.... stupid shit.. Oh well at least i should have enough dough for me Exhaust next week.

coming from the guy who i've spotted twice driving behind me...:(

i took a quick drive thru braddon last night after work to see if anything was happening. spotted a silver 32GTR @ Caltex with the GT Wing, which young gus told me was sinista's new car - looked good man

was gonna stop but decided to go home.

also spotted today...the 32 with the flame stickers and GunMetal33

spotted: the famous and infamous GTR 94V at Jerra. I can honestly say YES it exists and is "all that and more". The condition and colour Rates in my book, very Phat!

(infamous is you Jayce) nice to meet the missus - a keeper!

Sxygtst twice, nice one........

Gunmetal GTR ... better to be seen in your car, not the commodore mate!!!!

spotted k_dawg_boostin about 150 metres from my house this afternoon at about 4, i couldnt beleive my eyes, just turned the corner out of my street and there it was parked on the side of the road.

and another friends white R33 down at work, which is very nice.

Spotted yesterday in Fyshwick around 4pm the chameleon skyline - haven't seen that thing for a couple of years! It's a 33 gtst with GTR type wing, chameleon wheels etc. Has number plate "AJC" I think from memory.

Does anyone know the dude who owns it? Sounded great as it screamed by.

(is in HPI - that R33 special issue thing)

spotted sinista 3 times over the weekend 1- woden 2 - jerra pub with skyline gal whihc means i spotted her to 3 - at jerra pub again with LTSjayce i think?? also spotted yellow r32 on lanyon drive gave a wave got one back anyone of these forums???? nice looker that was

sxygtst - hehehehe, yeah saw you twice too, I did wave the second time, but it might have looked a bit of a fairy wave! but i wasnt there with ltsjayce, in the car with me?? that was my other half. Good to see my reputation (as madame lush)is still intact!!, Sinista32 - spiked your drink ???ehhh, ummm, well, your mate jim looked a bit lonely without ya, couldnt resist! hahahaha

LTSJayce Wrote: some more GTS'(white,silver,red and yellow),a black 34 GT-T,a Stagea(yay!Was that you,Jay?)parked behing our Forester GT...And either Nugget or Stirlo's GTR:couldn't quite see it for long enough to work out.

HEHE, then you did see me but it was Nugget your thinking of. The Yellow GTS you refer to is actually my GTR. and yes dont worry guys the finish will be better this time, and slightly different...

cheers.

spotted a heap of 4 doors today and yesterday, a black R32, black R33 and silver R34.

also spotted a blue R33 on the parkway, and a silver R33 on the parkway and a black R32 in queanbeyan and and.... oh there were heaps, i was everywhere today

on a lighter note, my stagea passed rego first time, no hassles at all.... so good having a family car :D

edit: thanks a heap to Jay95R33 who lent me his airbox for rego too :D

Spotted yesterday in Fyshwick around 4pm the chameleon skyline - haven't seen that thing for a couple of years! It's a 33 gtst with GTR type wing, chameleon wheels etc. Has number plate "AJC" I think from memory.

Does anyone know the dude who owns it? Sounded great as it screamed by.

(is in HPI - that R33 special issue thing)

Yeah someone on here knows who owns it - can't remember who :goddam: