SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

That isn't Lanyon buddy, It's St Clares.... Lanyon is the bigger school next to St Clares, and Yes it was you :D The guy you gave a lift was named Rakulan, yes? I was in the blue Fairlane that pretty much tagged along the whole way behind the Mercedes. **** that was a long ass trip to the museum!

EDIT: Nice U-Turn on William Hovell drive by the way :P

ahahaha ok sorry my bad i though u meant the st clares formal (it was on tonight as well)

that u-turn was fun!!!! more of a standing half donut really lol.

nice meeting everyone though, great crowd at the museum too, especially considering the rain.

ok saw sinista and veilside r33 at lanyon formal then saw geoff and whytry at the one that was at chifily tonite some nice slides there geoff well done didnt manage to get any of them on camera though, did a nice little skid myself to..

whytry now i know that name is real as u puttered past at 20 ks camera was in hand recording ready for boost scenes but got none

yeah i wanted to ask if you got any footage of it? or pics? i had the stereo crakned right up (as my passenger requested) so i couldnt hear any reactions or cheers, but had a feelign i got a few.

so if you have any footage etc i'd love to see it at Jerra one Tuesday if thats cool?

Yesterday

Yellow R33 going past Shell Fyshwick towards the airport near Monaro Hwy. Waved and got one back. I was filling up and talking to Glen from DTS/Ming who arrived shortly before. He's a nice bloke, if he and Ed teamed up they would be unbeatable and still have more work than they could handle. We just need to figure out how to get him away from DTS.

This morning

Jayce of Autosalon fame, alongside. Ummmm...just wondering do they let you go to work in that dress or do you have to change out of it?

Car looks phat Sinista, didn't know you were mates with Shane Steele?

Been friends with Shane for 17 years now. I was also at his birth....so that would make me his................DAD.

LOL sorry guys, I find this very funny...

Me too.

Jez gotta be carefull what ya post hey. Interesting to see what's posted next :sly: .

and BTW got a Kane, Matthew n Shannon too.

Heard from Dean today man, that sux :rofl: She will be back bigger and better than ever! :rofl:

EDIT: Spotted one severely busted tow rope and a gt-r barrelling down the hill and us in a falcon going "oh sheeeeeet hes gonna hit ussss!!!!"

Me too.  

Jez gotta be carefull what ya post hey. Interesting to see what's posted next :sly: .  

and BTW got a Kane, Matthew n Shannon too.

Hmm? Didn't mean what I said to be taken offensively man.. Just remember him driving a mega sweet black R32 with awesome wheels the other year.. Was so phat! Man I was jealous! I remember him from years back, nice guy with a good taste for cars.

Yeah museum trip was terrible, apparently someone was travelling down the parkway the WRONG way!! :argue:

Hmm? Didn't mean what I said to be taken offensively man.. Just remember him driving a mega sweet black R32 with awesome wheels the other year.. Was so phat! Man I was jealous! I remember him from years back, nice guy with a good taste for cars.

Yeah museum trip was terrible, apparently someone was travelling down the parkway the WRONG way!!  :argue:

a lot of that happenning lately... had 2 cars going wrong way on northbourne a couple of hours ago near capital hill, I had to give way to both of them so they could turn around :looney: