SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted an morone R32 GTST w/FMIC and GTR guards front and back,ACT slimline plates,lowered,sitting in front of my shop yesterday arvo. Young business fella was inside getting some mudderboike stuff-I mentioned the forums to be met with a blank stare.So I did the dutiful thing and got him the website address! Hope you made it on here,guy...Coz you've offically been spotted,daddy-o!(Geez,I watch too much "Pimp My Ride"...I felt like Xzibit just then...LOL!)

saw sxygtst on jerra parkway roundabout, man your car is looking hot, you may remember a lunatic in a red/black hooded rain jacket with a dog waving at you , well that was me! looking like a real life 'kenny' (shame shame shame....hehe)

i was wondering who that was hehehehe. couldnt recognise ya with ya hood on. i waved back to be poliet by now i know who it is i aint regretting it lol :)

Spotted a dead stock looking white R33 GT-R in the Tuggeranong Technology Park carpark yesterday evening about 6:15

and I think I saw GM_GTR again, this time on Yamba Drive between Farrer and Isaacs about 10:15pm last night

sounds like envisage mivic. also ewen spotted your car this morning noticed some cleaner cleaning up some glass in the car park about 4 or 5 down from you. Spoke to him and he goes yea a blue honda civic was broken into on sunday. that car park is starting to freak me out.

Spotted a dead stock looking white R33 GT-R in the Tuggeranong Technology Park carpark yesterday evening about 6:15

and I think I saw GM_GTR again, this time on Yamba Drive between Farrer and Isaacs about 10:15pm last night

Hi Mark, yeah that was me... I think I saw you last week too in the morning on the monaro hwy.... can't remember which day

yea i dont know i think my conditions will be

IFFFFFFFFFFf

i have just washed my car and it has not rained on it some how i will park their and if its hailing lol other than that i think i would rather not be freaking out all day worrying if its going to be their as i come out

And that, gentlemen, is why I park all the way down the back of the lot where my car is easily visible from the second floor windows.

But I'm 99% positive the northern car park is monitered by cameras, as I have seen both the camera itself AND the receiver TV in the annex.

Is it just me or are those new lines smaller parks?? >_>

i am not sure i havent driven yet i will tell you tomorrow about the lines:)

also you said a camera on the northern car park were abouts does it point or is it on the entry to the boom gate would be interested to know as i can put my car in view of the camera then :)

Those of you who park in the TransACT House carpark:

The camera is on the back of the annex and has an angle to cover all of the northern car park.....unfortunately at the moment it is currently pointing at the wall.....I confirmed this by checking both the camera itself and the display room.

If I can get it turned around....the best parking spots would be the ones at the back, away from Challis St, near where I park as the camera is closest to these parks.