SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I changed it, sorry mate, i di think that but i also considered the fact thats its a big effort for a would be theif to troll a 100+ page thread buried in a massive forum to find a location...... but yeah i can see your point. Best change yours now :D

spotted some seriously powerd cars today...

and alot of skylines..

and some other cars

Hey !! thanks for telling us about autotech on Friday nigth, good to come across to friendly members ,good on you andy!!! see u next time

About 3pm Friday, Tuggeranong Parkway ---- Burgundy R33 GTST, Huge FMIC, 400R front bumper (cut out for cooler) GTR skirts, huge rear wing (not GTR) body kit had little fins on it front and sides... Huge dish machined or chrome wheels.... Really neat and had a nice note, driver was Asian looking

haha oops wrong colour and model :rofl:

i didn't really see you but my friend goes 'there's a skyline!' and i only got a quick look...i think i need glasses lol

Spotted thismorning on the parkway, a black R33 with a massive rear wing going past me, and then i went past a white R33 with FMIC at a set of lights

Also went past a lime/metallic green skyline with a white interior yesterday.. i forget where, northside though

spotted last night outside cadamy stevie (love the BOV), goog's (my friend creamed, and he likes fords) a silver 33 chirping the tyres and daynes 33 and then today saw andys purple 32 goin down ashly drive then about 2 mins later parked at erindale shops

well in newcastle i spotted

silver r33 farily stock looking except some 17"s

a dark blue (custom re-srapy) r32 gtr looked alright i guess :)

white r33 fmic etc looked good

oh and venom one of the best looking r34 gt-t's i have seen saw it last time i was up their to still looks and sounds the goods