SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a silver R33 GTST with nice dished rims and a SAU sticker on the back window about to go into old tuggas road. i was the kid on the bike bout to cross the road! was bout 5ish today

Spotted a very nice gold R 33 with a front bar don't think it had sides skirts or a rear bar and nice chromies i think it also had a for sale sticker on the side back window. saw it on ginenderra drive this arvo

spotted nugget (i think) down at viking park this mornin (i was on the bike with the red hat) and then spottd that silver gtr for sale on the roundabout

yeah that was me, just finnished playing footy

My bad;meant to add a spotted from a week ago...must be getting "old man's memory loss",LOL. Spotted Mick GTR's ride as I parked just in front of it in Woden a few Sunday's ago. Mick-damn,you look after your 33! It's gotta be one of the neatest GTR's rolling around. Just quietly,I think the two cars parked there must've looked pretty good...

spotted a silver R33 GTST with nice dished rims and a SAU sticker on the back window about to go into old tuggas road. i was the kid on the bike bout to cross the road! was bout 5ish today

Speaking of dish,Gus...

"Got DISH?!?"

Hey Gus, that would have been me. You should have given me a shout.

My son and his mate were riding their bmx's in the Pines and I had to go and pick up a shovel they were too lazy to carry home.

Hey Gus, that would have been me.  You should have given me a shout.

My son and his mate were riding their bmx's in the Pines and I had to go and pick up a shovel they were too lazy to carry home.

nice work, we just hide our shovels up there. i was about to give a wave just before u crossed, i saw the sticker just a tad late, to busy lookin at the rims

OMG that last wheel, im gone

My bad;meant to add a spotted from a week ago...must be getting "old man's memory loss",LOL. Spotted Mick GTR's ride as I parked just in front of it in Woden a few Sunday's ago. Mick-damn,you look after your 33! It's gotta be one of the neatest GTR's rolling around. Just quietly,I think the two cars parked there must've looked pretty good...

Yeah, I tend to BABY my car maybee toooooo much sometimes, well thats what my GF say's. Its still like new to me, though I am starting to drive it alot more then I did the first year I brough it. The clock still only has 25000kms on the clock.

I remember seeing your ride next to mine, and they did look good together, all we needed was a 34 v-spec as well!

I remember seeing your ride next to mine, and they did look good together, all we needed was a 34 v-spec as well!

Theo? Where's Theo?!? Now, THAT'D make a top picture...