SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

My favourite response to people tail gating is to give the brakes a gentle push...

Bloody BMW drivers!!!!!  :D

was driving on the way to work today, when i came across a car in the right hand lane, doing about 65kph. so i happily decided to move into the left hand lane to pass it, so i did. then i happen to come across another one and did the same thing, as we were pulling up to a set of lights (about 100m away!). lights go green, i take off (wasn't racing, but was moving quicker than everyone else), then from no where, this silver BMW decides to sit on my arse. so i speed up a little, but he doen't move. coming into the big roundabout at woden, i get a little tired of this knob, and gun it through there, loosing him. then he comes back along the straight, so he sits on my arse again. im passing a truck, so i cant move over, when i do, he races up beside me and shakes his head and makes a fist at me??? as if to say "you bloody hoon"! What The F*ck?!?! he was sitting on my arse and causing road rage when it was totally uncalled for, and im at fault??? that just really pissed me off.... im about to punch the computer screen it makes me so angry!!! aaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

*end rant and rage*

what ever happened to that avo-schtickered 32???

To set the record straight, this car is heading back to canberra, its track days behind it, it will however be menacing in its street clothes...

P.S. watch for it in about a month or so... B) B)

i've found that its never worked, nor has it ever worked on me.....

Yeah not much of a fan for that either.. and can cause you some stress if the guy isnt switched on..

I instead just slow down to a stupid speed, and just ride at that for a while.. it gives u a bit of a laugh.. and pisses them off :P

That'd be Theo with the 34 GT-R.

Spotted this evening on Hindmarsh Drive about 6:40 ish

- Yellow R34 25GT-t

- Grey R32 GTS-t 4-door

About 15 seconds apart from each other

spotted a chopped up front bar on a grey s1 33

That would have been me if it was around lunchtime. It's my old R33 i sold ot my brother, i'm getting the whole bodykit replaced in a week and a bit. A bit embarassed driving it at the moment

Does Theo have a v-spec with a (sorry to say it mate) horrible looking front spoiler?

As the guys have already suggested;no,it hasn't got a horrible looking front spoiler,but it does have it's standard V Spec' bodykit in pristine condition. That car is flat out HORN,and there would only be visually-challenged or slightly retarded people in the world that think a standard R34 GT-R looks anything but sex-on-wheels...Maybe you saw someone else?(Exactly how many OTHER Bayside Blue GT-R's could it possibly be?Was it possibly be an R34 GT-T?).Oh,spotted a silver R33 GTS-T threading thriugh the traffic on Limestone Ave on Tuesday morn';whoever it was wouldn't have spotted me-I was on my bike riding to work,clad in Lycre(TM,Patent Pending...LOL)and carbon fibre stuff...