SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted (and continue to spot) andrews old "Veilside R33". I will try and remember your actual name so i can use it. Yesterday it was at the "G", how did you get the car down in to the underground park? It must have a decent ride height clearance to make it past the mount everest style down ramp? Mine would never make it. Lucky i was in the taxi (commodore) and it wasnt a issue.

yesterday spotted terminal, going past going into civic in the morning, heading off to work?

today spotted a white r33 with chromies and a black R32, i think ive briefly met you 2 guys before one friday night at the museum (and im pretty sure your on SAU). spotted you two on northbourne ave today round 3.15pm. i was in my friend michelle's excel, she was really excited cause she just got it and wanted to go cruising, sorry if it looked sus... :( also spotted anakha in the woden carpark today round 4pm on the 1st floor. im pretty sure it was you, had a steering wheel lock.

Edited by SKYLVIA

yesterday spotted terminal, going past going into civic in the morning, heading off to work?

Yeah mate, i'm working class now. wish i had money though, it's so expensive parking in the city

saw a black 32 gtst this morning with white wheels and very dark (like black) window tint. it was heading southbound along yamba dr, going past the hospital. i didnt bother waving cause i couldnt even see the driver!!! no offence.....