SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted 3 Skylines outside the Subway in Gungahlin last night at around 9pm... one was a grey R33 GTR with a lady driver?

Also... did that white R34 GTS-T have black Zennetti Kaotik rims?

i dunno, they were flying past me at about 120ish. i wasn't trying to check it out

Also spotted the purple R32 in the carpark across from the BP in braddon yesterday again.

Saw a 32 sedan leaving the monaro southside towards richardson the other day, i think it was dark grey, can't remember. was about midday saturday i think. Also saw a r33 at UC, has like a drag rear spoiler.

spotted a silver 33 with a crazy kit at UC today, along with a white 33 with some blue decals on the side. Also saw a maroon 32 sedan heading towards tuggers at around 3ish. big rear wing and big exhaust, sounded like an auto.

i was about to say the same thing. thats hell cheap!!!

i think i saw MIVEC's R33 parked in Swinger Hill last night at some un-godly hour (around 4am me thinks...).

Edited by Frink

Yeah its the cheapest price i could find by far - I have a contact in Japan who ive bought AVC-R's, PowerFC's, splitfires and some other gear from. It took 3 business days for the splitfires to get here, beats the hell outa nengun!!

spotted a oldish lady driving a black 33GTST with vented bonnet, pins, front bar, and NSW plates. driving fairly slow... had silver/chrome rims with gold spokes and heaps of dish.

Oh btw, was on cooma highway (whatever its called) this morn round 7.30

Edited by SKYLVIA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi i do buy a aftermarket headlight on ebay. For v35 skyline coupe. I know that its a plug and play and just use the old low beam light and balast from old headlight. But my problem is i dnt have knowlage on car and electrical thing. And the head light getnon ebay is the wire for halo ring light is not connected. I talk to the seller and he said that. What white and black wire for halo robg light is need to connect to RDL. Running day light. Anyone here can tell me how to connect it to Rdl? Which wire is yhe RDL?
    • Hey Kaz, Unfortunately I am not at home currently and wont be for a few more months so I do not have access to my files or CAD. And at this point I prefer to keep the files to myself as I want to potentially make a few more pairs and see if they will sell within the EU before openly marketing them. But the way it's shaped and how small it is, I don't think you can fit both an indicator and a fog light onto the same surround, unless they were very small LED-type clusters.
    • I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.