SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Who do you work for Star?

ATO.. I'm in IT Support, so we had to support all those OTHER states who don't have Canberra day. Losers.. but, double time and a half for 8 hours.. can't complain.

He works for me, he's my No1 pimp.

..who do you think paid to make his car look that good? haha :wave:

Spotted a Silver 33 (GTR?) in erindale carpark around 12pm

Silver 33 around dickson college around 4pm, I waved but he just glared, that boy was the genuine hardcore deal...

stoked spotted my first stagea in canberra today at about 3 pm crossing over northbourne ave it was yellow and sexy as mine. lol

who owns this yellow sexy wagon ?

Me. Just arrived back in town from picking it up in QLD.

Yellow... interesting choice :bunny: i am sure it will be just as nice if not nicer than the last one marc. I will try and make some excuse to pop out that way and have a look maybe i need a new wheel balance just something to do.

Me. Just arrived back in town from picking it up in QLD.

i too have been seeing a SINISTA looking GTR getting around town. yesterday arvo going down Brisbane Ave and the other day, along Erindale Dr. great to see it back on the road. as usual, i heard it before i saw it! :pirate:

i also saw a little old lady, guessing late 70's, driving a 33! she could barely see over the steering wheel, let alone the road in front of her! and then this morning i saw another old lady driving a stagea! i know we have a ageing population, but damn!!!

That'd be Bullet32-v. neat car,agreed!

Spotted a neat R33 GTS-T,dark/black,followed by a tasty blue 32 GT-R at about 6.45 a.m. on Wednesday morn' turning into the parking at the new bit of the Canberra Centre. Whoodat?

Spotted Black R33 GTST at Lot 33, thought he was stealing my ride so i chased halfway down the street after him on foot then I realised I dont have chrome wheels. Good thing he didnt stop, that could have been embaressing....