SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Ahahah, it was a sale attempt.

Nah a chick rang me up and wanted a squiz so i met her in braddon (im in woden, shes in gungahlin) and went for a drive and talked it up etc.

Was good :)

Ahahah, it was a sale attempt.

Nah a chick rang me up and wanted a squiz so i met her in braddon (im in woden, shes in gungahlin) and went for a drive and talked it up etc.

Was good :wub:

I walked past you, I should have jumped in and pretended to have seen the car and that I really wanted it to make them buy it because they thought it would sell quick.... but i'm not that fast at reacting.

Spotted what i think was Andrews 32 in Dickson, same colour and same bodykit, around 1pm

Spotted another purple 32 behind turning off drakeford around 11am

spotted my car in full blow D-spec mode aswell:

dspecrr6.jpg

cant really see in pic but the entire car has a layer of dust and dirt on it, its all nice and pretty now though :wub:

Edited by Baconer

I walked past you, I should have jumped in and pretended to have seen the car and that I really wanted it to make them buy it because they thought it would sell quick.... but i'm not that fast at reacting.

No worries man, she hasnt got the coin yet anyways.

Spotted what i think was Andrews 32 in Dickson, same colour and same bodykit, around 1pm

spotted my car in full blow D-spec mode aswell:

dspecrr6.jpg

cant really see in pic but the entire car has a layer of dust and dirt on it, its all nice and pretty now though :wub:

pfft that car aint dirty :stupid: try cleaning your car after a drift day j/k, nah it isn't a bad effort.

the 2 r32's at intergra motor sport dont look half bad ither (1 grey 1 white) they have been sitting there for about a week now

lol who is getting mods done?

the gray ones mine, getting the turbo high flowed and a bigger fule pump put in

parked or moving?

im parked in Ainsle durin day, if it was parked it was me... if it had no front bar.. it was me.

the gray ones mine, getting the turbo high flowed and a bigger fule pump put in

nice clean car viper.

how much is the work setting you back if you dont mind me asking?

nice clean car viper.

how much is the work setting you back if you dont mind me asking?

To much actually, all up its costing me about 3 grand. I know that’s expensive. But the main reason I decided to go a head with it is because the GCG high flows have a very good reputation. And GCG have assured me that I will see a top end of around 220rwkw with only a small loss of 200-300rpm max in lag. To be honest that’s pretty darn good. I’ve seen aftermarket HKS and Greedy stuff do worse. Once it’s all together CEF11E will be tuning my ECU. And I have just recently purchased an Apexi AVC-R, which is still to go in. but once Its all done ill post the dyno graphs up.

Spotted a white Ceffie with white rims,a BRIDE drivers' seat and two or three tickets on it's windscreen parked facing the wrong way on one of the streets next to PJ O'Reilly's last night...Anyone know it?

Also spotted on Tuesday night: a marone 1000HPatw R32 GT-R in a secret locale in Queanbo'...and yes,I've seen it on the dyno:the figures are the real deal.

parked or moving?

im parked in Ainsle durin day, if it was parked it was me... if it had no front bar.. it was me.

was parked and i only saw the back :X

it was near a construction site, not sure if it was in Ainslie but it was near Dickson college

Spotted a white Ceffie with white rims,a BRIDE drivers' seat and two or three tickets on it's windscreen parked facing the wrong way on one of the streets next to PJ O'Reilly's last night...Anyone know it?

that things been there since thursday man, i went past ot thursday arvo in same spot :P

saw some Black R32 GTR down hindmarsh towards woden - on the phone most of the way, good job with driving safely.

Also saw Mrs GT at Woden Shopping Centre - hope the traffic home wasn't too bad.

saw a maroon R33 top floor of DJs carpark at Woden... had rims, high rear spoiler and black shopping list.

also a red s14 who i thought might have been low200?? on corinna street woden a little while ago... but i dont really know what your car looks like and it was dark..

also spotted a taxi driver indicate and change lanes straight into a massive tradies van (how you could NOT see it I have no idea :) ) so I stopped and offered to be a witness for the tradie... good thing too, the taxi driver was trying to get out of it :)

also spotted a taxi driver indicate and change lanes straight into a massive tradies van (how you could NOT see it I have no idea :thumbsup: ) so I stopped and offered to be a witness for the tradie... good thing too, the taxi driver was trying to get out of it :)

Taxi Drivers are getting out of control in this city. :)

Which is wierd, because if you use canberra cabs you don't actually get to where you need to on-time.