SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

you dig it, dont deny it

(if someone 'diggs' a forum thread they click and it gets posted on their site (www.digg.com), pretty much spreads the word around the internet of something thats funny/intersting)

Spotted MEEEE breaking the track record for fastest lady at SDMA hillclimb yesterday being the first lady ever to get under 50 seconds on this track :D :PBJ:

49.81 seconds with the GTR

and... winning the event with the GTS-T 51.46 seconds

I'll post full results in forum soon

a stupid tip top delivery truck driving like a tool. Flew through a roundabout in the city cutting off a tarago then as i was about to enter the roundabout (2 lanes) he jumped from his lane striaght in front of me (this is on the motorbike)... i hope he was happy that he managed to get in front of that one car and save all of 10 seconds from his trip..

A maroon R33 on the Monaro this morning as i as heading to work, got a wave as i turned off. I spotted you in my rear view mirror a few cars behind me going past the ovals near the lights at Theodore. Your car definately stands out!

How ya going dude.Yes! that was me.I spotted you from the lanyon roundabout.Work near the airport,so thats where i was heading. Your car looks good on the road dude.Then again it's a skyline,as if it would'nt.

good days spotting today

Black S1 R33 turning onto Antil from northbourne (12pm)

Silver S2 R33 (very very clean!) at the Mobil in Fyshwick (12:30pm)

Black S2 R33 parked near Autopro Woden (1pm)

White 34 Gtt heading towards Glenloch Interchange around 2pm