SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Black 33 on Monaro Highway about 8.00 this morning around Michelago flashed headlights, apologies I was too distracted to wave in time, dark R32 GTR? in my mirrors on Parkes way around 11.45 am, I was in the Blue R32 GTR with the trade plate on the back, silver R32 on William Hovell drive around 10.00ish heading into City.

There were Skylines everywhere today.

Spotted a purple R32 with sparkly paint near Canb Hospital... waved but I think he thought I was a tool (he'd be right, but that's not the point)

Also another yellow R34 near Mawson yay!!!

Also saw a yellow 34 driven by a bloke this morn about 7.30 all the way down the parkway.

Not as good looking as yours Shell. Had a stock front/rear bar. Driven like Nanna does...

Yeh i loves my kit!!! so much sexier

Spotted a yellow R-34 GT-T in Erindale today. Wasn't Shell unless she's had an op recently :P

soooo... there's something I need to tell you :unsure:

haha nah I was in Sydney anyway

Cruised down southern cross drive with a maroon R33.

Also I always seen a white R34 crusing around Holt, up near where the Molonglo river is

I think i spotted you at the lights of SXD and Kingsford. westbound i was turning right and you were going straight? Around maybe 3ish?

I was a in the missus car...

I think i know the white 34 you're talking about. I've folllowed it all the way along william hovell and up into holt.

Went for my night run last night and was running along the Barton Highway towards the city and seen a very tidy yellow R34 GTT with a blonde lady inside. Nice car!

That would have been me on my way back from Sydney! Yay spotted!! :D

White R34 with a nismo wing turning off gungahlin drive onto sandford street (mitchell). Was three cars behind in a black 32 gts-t.

White 33 out the front of sign world in mitchell.

Also spotted a pink (i think? might have been purple?) r33 with a black bonnet cruising along william slim.

Edited by k_d

Spotted my car starting up again...took it for a drive with only the front pipe again to ensure all is well, but didn't get a chance to give it any due to it being late and the sheer VOLUME of the exhaust.