SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

It was a female driving.

I was going to say, pretty sure it's a female that drives the orange 33. I see it basically every morning heading in the opposite direction to me when I'm driving to work. I'd wave but I'm never in the skyline, so she'd probably think I'm just some chump trying to pick her up.

Wonder if it's the ex J-racing car? Certainly looks like it.

Not a skyline, but spotted a brand new looking Ford Super Duty F-350 at Perisher today... So big and so so awesome. Size does matter when it comes to those things...

Edited by Amaru

Ok ... My apologies to the lady driving the orange 33, I usually dont miss those basics but come to think of it every time I have spotted it it's been parked. But you are right Shell, it does stand out and it does take a while to get over it.

Spotted a white de-winged R33, stock rims on front & somethin' else on the rear, NSW plates, on the GDE after 1pm today.

Driver made a point of blowing off beside me. Sounded like an old Volkswagon and it didn't idle well.

Wish I was going straight at the lights as I would've smashed him. :D

Spotted a white R33 GTR? 20mins later near the Gungahlin Lakes Club.

Spotted a silver R34 GTT on Athlon this morning at about 0810 heading towards town.

Didn't know to wave or not as I'm not your typical youngun. Nice 33GTR you have. :action-smiley-069:

I shoulda jumped earlier to get in front of the truck. Missed every other light all the way into the city :(

Didn't know to wave or not as I'm not your typical youngun. Nice 33GTR you have. :action-smiley-069:

I shoulda jumped earlier to get in front of the truck. Missed every other light all the way into the city :(

Niether am I, I guess. Over 40 etc.

Same here, every light then people doing 80 in 100 zone on the Parkway. :verymad:

I will wave next time, I was going to but didn't get a chance as you passed me when I pulled to the left.

Thanks, nice R34 GTT too mate.

Niether am I, I guess. Over 40 etc.

Same here, every light then people doing 80 in 100 zone on the Parkway. :verymad:

I will wave next time, I was going to but didn't get a chance as you passed me when I pulled to the left.

Thanks, nice R34 GTT too mate.

Just as a matter of interest how many other 'non typical young-guns' , I.e. over 40's in here?