SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

that would b the one that was for sale not long ago from sydney

its a series 1 with a series 2 front bar on it

strange as it had the Series 2 rear spoiler and side skirts appeared to be the same too... then again i guess their aint much difference other than the front bar and the rear spolier... but yea not a pretty colour but a very schimick overall car.

yeah thats the one Leigh

the ower was nam le - aka FOB-80Y

dunno if it had the same plates or not...

but he did sell it

specs are:

1993 Lime Green

76,000 kms

rego till Jul 2004

5 SPEED

ABS

Alarm

SeriesII front bar with Lip

17' Enkei Wheels

HKS Hyper 3' Catback Exhaust

HKS Pod filter

HKS Turbo Timer

Boost Gauge

Front Strut Bar

M's gear knob

Dual core Radiator

ALPINE 6 Disc stacker

ALPINE Headunit and Equaliser

6x9' JBL rear

6' Sony Explode front

15" Sneider Sub with Box

600W Hifonics Zues amp

this is the best pic i have of it:

Silver 33GTS-T with SAU sticker on the front window pulled up behind me at a set of traffic lights the other day. I was in the R31 with the big ol SDU sticker on the back.

Saw the same 33 today at the big oval shaped roundabout near gungahlin.

Whos that??

Cheers

That was mine. Was headed to the Fyshwick carlovers, belconnen one was to packed so I decided to go for a bit of a cruise. And on Sunday was going to my brothers to take photo's of the car, thinking about selling it.

Give us a :wavey: next time.

well i know this is a public forum but i don't care i just creamed my pants :whackit:

leaving work today at the transact building what do i see parked just down from me

Black Series 2 with a big front mount sitting nice and snug in the front bar decent zorst and a www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker on the back OMFG this car is exactly what i want does anyone know who he/she is i wouldnt mind having a closer look at the car if its ok i am still in awe it was amazing yes small things impress me but OMFG lol the mags i wasent a huge fan of but still a 95/100 from me :D

so yea if the person is on the forums please pm me if its ok for me to come have a look someday i am just about to dive into the process of importing my own one.

sounds exactly like Auroras car and he now works at the transact building, so id bet money on it is his car ... you saw it when we were all out at summernats although it was lacking the intercooler back then :D

well i know this is a public forum but i don't care i just creamed my pants :whackit:

leaving work today at the transact building what do i see parked just down from me

QUOTE]

i used to work at the transact building... which company did you work for? do you work with stirlo?

Yeah, twas me :D

I'm working there now, so i'll meet up with you one day and have a chat.

Cheers for the 'creaming' by the way ;)

Hey Aurora... do you know Minh? He used to own the mr2 then the sileighty and now the GSR.. he's in Syndicate aswell....

ed R34 youre not "eddie" by any chance are you? if so ive met you at g-techs a few times i think, ive got white r32 gtr, and was out on sunday night at lake george... if youre not eddie, then completely forget everything ive said :D