SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a gunmetal R33 GTST... crashed... in the trees.... definate write off... on some road in belconnen (it goes between the parkway and calvary hospital, no street lights through the middle of bushland, dont know its name) around 12:30 - 1:00 last night.

Damn dude, if you come on these forums I hope youre ok

that's Caswell Dr. i would have driven home up that road last night at about that time if i'd gone to work. damn, that sucks. It's a dangerous road at night that one, Roo's love to jump out at you.

oh man thats yours?!?! that thing was sexy as hell... you rocked up to a Mobil service station in the city and asked us for directions (we were standing at a pink falcon xr8 with gold simmons, with a white r32 gtr and black r33 gtst parked behind it).

Damn nice man, I dont know what it is, but your car was just like pwoah!!!! :D

oh yeah man, i remember that.....i was out for some fun and couldn'y find no gtr's, lol,

Last night spotted an R32 with plates 'MARK'. we were cruising down adelaide ave at about 10:30 doing about 90, then i turned off into deakin, he kept going and there was a flash for cash van sitting right under the bridge, i hope you didn't get pinged dude. nice car though, awesome dark blue colour, maybe XR6T Blue?

also spotted today another dark blue R32 sitting at woden plaza outside oporto's, another nice specimen of an R32