SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted - today down the Hyperdome - Mick in his very tidy R33 GTR. BTW: Mick, the woman I was with wants to met you, she said your cute and you've got a nice car. I'll line ya up if you want me too :D Oh, did I mention that she's 53 years old ?? LOL

White R33 S1 with massive wing followed me out along Lady denman Dr, then while going along passed a massive looking silver R33 (GTR?) and another silver one who flashed his lights at me, my hands were busy, couldn't reply. too many lines, so little time

White R33 S1 with massive wing followed me out along Lady denman Dr, then while going along passed a massive looking silver R33 (GTR?) and another silver one who flashed his lights at me, my hands were busy, couldn't reply. too many lines, so little time

That was me. I saw you both on the dam.

Keep a lookout for MOI tomorrow...

My (white) 33 will be polished like a mirror and wearing bridal ribbons. Myself and another owner of a white skyline (young guy I think - who I don't know) are driving two bridesmaids to a wedding. Bride owns a skyline as well but it is very stock and silver... She is being driven in a white brand new Statesman .. Wouldve been all Skylines but thats another story....

Wedding is in Hall - so keep ya eyes open for us in Belco area tomorrow arv..

(Well its all a change from driving schoolies to formals huh?)

:inlove: :inlove:

A very painful spotted today in the woden shopping center. a black R33 with vic plates pulled into the carpark. i thought he had an air brush job, but when he got closer it looks like someone went nuts with a metal scourer and a key all over his car. massive scratches and huge cuts into the paintwork. some people just have nothing better to do than wreck perfectly good looking cars, if i ever see someone doing that stuff to another car i hope they have insurance, personal that is.

saw a sexy gunmetal/black R32 this evening on sullwood dr at bout 6:30, i gave him a wave from my red R33 and got a wave and a smile back, nice dude.

Woohoo! That was me! Finally been spotted! Veilside R33, too bad you can't come to the cruise on Sunday mate - your car is sweet. Wouldn't mind having a closer look.

On the spotted front: White R33 GTST with GTR wing had the measure of a pee-yellow coloured BA Falcon, hammering down Haydon Dr this arvo around 1.30pm lunchtime. Very nice sounding car.

:wassup:

GT-Rmgedon, i didnt know u'd seen it? thanks anyway, plenty more to come on a few months:@)

meanwhile i saw a a dark blue R33 today with a big FMIC turning towards woden at the hospital traffic lights at about 8 this morning, looked nice.

GT-Rmgedon, i didnt know u'd seen it? thanks anyway, plenty more to come on a few months:@)

meanwhile i saw a a dark blue R33 today with a big FMIC turning towards woden at the hospital traffic lights at about 8 this morning, looked nice.

Did it have YES 12Z numberplates & big rubber.