SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yeah I was going to mention when you go to Tez to have a looksy back there as its always there. Its probably one of the only blue skylines in Canberra, if not the only (the factory dark blue). Its a sexy as hell colour.

Owner of midnight blue Skyline with numberplates starting with YES is part of the 'extended family' that includes ALL the owners of the 'pink' cars (Skyline, Commodore, BMW, 200SX etc)

- Belco area------said person is probably in his early 20s.. I haven't met him but I see the car ALL the time...

Spotted yesterday afternoon - Yellow r34 gtt no rear spoiler on william slim drive.

yea that would be the one out here at the transact building me thinks... its out here all the time along with 1 stock silver R33 GTS-TS1 and a what looks to be a fairly heavily modified S1 R33 GTST... i also noticed of late a silver R32 has been out the front a bit...

ok more spottedz..... last night outside babars woden a sexy as bright yellow r32 and behind it a sexy yellow 200sx.

today in deakin silver R33, i think it may have ben jayson's, anyway he flashed the lights and gave me a wave(champion) and 30seconds later turning onto adelaide av. just after me there was an awesome, bright yellow 180 with really nice rims.

Seen some really tough 180's getting around yesterday both Gunmetal grey. One along that blackmountain road heading to Belco, had big chromies and some white decals down the side, looked shmick, another on Ginninderra drive.

The other day also saw a silver R34 GTT with GTR bodykit, looked tough - heading southbound on the parkway.

Finally saw Aurora driving through Woden cpl days ago. Man that is some loud induction noise, Hks/Trust pod filter methinks??

Finally saw Aurora driving through Woden cpl days ago. Man that is some loud induction noise, Hks/Trust pod filter methinks??

I reckon you cant hear the car rev over the induction noise sometimes! Its a Trust filter from memory :rofl: