SAU Community

Best Wheel Offset For R33 Gts25t

Mevo

I don't really get the tempetyres?!?! but I don't plan to invest lot of money on that car. Especially not on rims, no go on brand like Volk Racing...

But I'm going to get something like that:

110232070_full.jpg

( TE replica ) with some Yokohama S.Drive :)

I do plan to hit the track, so far I'm set on 18 x 9.0 + 30 allaround

But waiting for the car before deciding on anything, should pick it up my R33 tomorrow. :D

I had Yokohama S-Drive all round on my R33, and have gone to Potenza RE001. The Bridgestones are a far better tire. Depends on the cost and what you want to spend of course though :D

I had Yokohama S-Drive all round on my R33, and have gone to Potenza RE001. The Bridgestones are a far better tire. Depends on the cost and what you want to spend of course though :)

Of course the Potenza RE001 will be far superior :P .

But like I said, it will be just for cruising around and go to work ;)

While on topic, any one running 18x9 +25 on the rear? How does it sit, any gaurd work needed? 18x9 +30 fit GTST's no problem (stock GTR wheels), so +25 should still be fine right?

will be fine it will be exactly 5mm further out the the 18x9 +30 so just work off your knowledge of how that looked and add 5 mm :D

and pls dont buy copy rims im all for cheap wheels but slapping cheap look alikes is lame its like wearing 4 stripe tracksuit pants.. everyone knows your a tightass.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, since I can't find the right type of rims or size I want (without spending to much on brand name)

I end up on DTM/Diezel Drift, they look ok.

wheel_5.jpg

size will be:

17x9.0 +35 front

17x10 +35 Rear

hope it will fit fine.

Edited by Mevo

• 4 years later...

It will fit but it will hit the top arm on close to lock and at track or hard cornering it may rub on the guard...

Clean up the top arm a tad to prevent it hitting and pump front guard a tad...

Yeah i noticed it hits the arm :( is there no other modification i can do to make them fit or do i have to use spacer? And what do you mean clean up the arm a little