Sausa Track Day #1

heslo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be a CAMS Accredited photographer at the Track so you can have Photo's done of you car on the day ($20 for a CD of your own car) if your interested me let us know .

yeh why not

my brakes are sweet, got spare pads/rotors, toolkit, jack & stand, 40L extra fuel

tune is awesome, all ready to go. helmet packed, car washed and ready

now to recover the knees for a day

ah i wish i didn't leave my brake upgrade to the last minute ;) , just got it on the road today to find that my new ghey wheels don't fit. gotta manage to ghetto pump the guards tomorrow to make them clear the tyres when turning....can nothing go right with this freakin car :(

Car got a major service yesterday, and decided to put my qfm pads in today, done the rears with no problem got to the fronts, got the old pads out but couldn't get the pistons pushed back as there was too much pressure from me pumping the brake peddle after doing the rears, my bad. So I flushed all the brake fluid out , eventionally used a welding clamp,( highly recommended) and pushed pistons back. Started bleeding the back brakes will finish tomorrow.

All good fun!

Just wait for confirmation on the timers from:

writeoff (Sharing with tangles)

Picking up the timers tomorrow afternoon and would prefer confirmation before i do.

i'll cover full costs mate

hey D strils im still down for the timing gear and im 99% sure nigel (bit sus) is still keen on the timing gear

also car is 95% ready

does anyone kno how i should vent my fuel tank?

i dont have a carbon canister anymore or the hard line, i was told to get a inline filter and just run a line up the inside of the quater panel.

but when the fuel got hot on the dyno it started leaking out the end of the breather :s

so im mad as confused if any one can pm me with an answer ull save my arse :blink:

thanks every1

-Adrian

ah i wish i didn't leave my brake upgrade to the last minute :D , just got it on the road today to find that my new ghey wheels don't fit. gotta manage to ghetto pump the guards tomorrow to make them clear the tyres when turning....can nothing go right with this freakin car :)

haha mate i done the same thing, I bought slotted rotors all round three weeks ago which i left till today to fit along with qfm pads to find the fronts they sent me do not fit !!! oh well i got slotted rears :blink:

Just wait for confirmation on the timers from:

BIT SUS

4dr taxi man

and

writeoff (Sharing with tangles)

Picking up the timers tomorrow afternoon and would prefer confirmation before i do.

Yeah I'm still in. Sorry, didn't realise you wanted confirmation.

well, it all starts today, off to pick up the R at lunchtime :blink:

i may hav to disappear briefly during the day, my mate's dad (where i store my car) wants to use the trailer to pick up some steel for his shed. seems we chose the same day to want the trailer :D so just gotta run it back down the road for him to grab it

can someone please call me if you know the correct way to vent the fueltank without a carbon canister so that fuel does not piss out the breather hose i have up my quater pannel when the tank gets hot ill give you a 6pak if i get an answer thismorning

regards

Adrian

There will be a CAMS Accredited photographer at the Track so you can have Photo's done of your car on the day ($20 for a CD of your own car) if your interested me let us know .

I am down for this as well shane....also is anyone got a video camera....i just want a bit of video footage of me on the track :P .....but the photos would be a great idea....

also for those folks wanting to meet up with me in the morning i will be waiting at the caltex servo just past the bp servo on port wakefield road......see you guys there at 06:45am for a 07:10am leave