SAU Community

The 2010 Villis "friday Night" Thread

Matty 31

Thats alright ... we don't like you anyway. :P

I'll be attending a memorial bike cruise for a fallen friend Friday night, so I won't be attending either.

isn't friday night the stagea cruise???

isn't friday night the stagea cruise???

You're on the ball ;)

I'm meeting the biker guys at 7.30 for some pizza before the memorial ride, then heading to the Stagea cruise meet spot (just around the corner) at 8pm.

:P

It rained last year and 90% of the "bikers" drove to the meet, then there was no bike cruise after. I'm anticipating the guys whoosing out again, so I'll grab a bite then piss off after half hour for the stag cruise :)

I will put in an appearance with the little guy in tow (wife has a girls thing on) .... anyone else going?

I was thinking of showing up for my bday but not sure yet

You're on the ball :)

I'm meeting the biker guys at 7.30 for some pizza before the memorial ride, then heading to the Stagea cruise meet spot (just around the corner) at 8pm.

:)

It rained last year and 90% of the "bikers" drove to the meet, then there was no bike cruise after. I'm anticipating the guys whoosing out again, so I'll grab a bite then piss off after half hour for the stag cruise :(

all good, thought you may have forgotten about it seeing as how your car is broken.

On that note, is it fixed yet???

all good, thought you may have forgotten about it seeing as how your car is broken.

On that note, is it fixed yet???

I've got some replacement parts to get me by until the new stock comes in.

:)

is there anyone from the north east going tonight that can pick up a shirt for me? and drop it off at my work..... a frothy beverage will be payment :)

Hey, I'll deliver it for you for a beer :P ... I'm easy lol