SAU Community

Texi - Skids On Sunday - Teh Aftermath!

evil_weevil

Steve: General clean up. :)

Matt, Any normal person would've thought you were trying to put a rod through the side of the block and the amount of black smoke you were putting out would be enough to make Bob Brown piss blood for a week!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve: General clean up. :)

Matt, Any normal person would've thought you were trying to put a rod through the side of the block and the amount of black smoke you were putting out would be enough to make Bob Brown piss blood for a week!

The black smoke was because I kept mashing the hard cut limiter... The puffs of it yeah?

I was hitting soft cut, which cuts every second cylinder till I back off, then if I reach a certain rev, it cuts all ignition... hence flames + black smoke... LOL

And yeah, that motor copped some abuse... Maybe why it now rattles... LOL

The black smoke was because I kept mashing the hard cut limiter... The puffs of it yeah?

I was hitting soft cut, which cuts every second cylinder till I back off, then if I reach a certain rev, it cuts all ignition... hence flames + black smoke... LOL

Yeah All day rev limiter+lack of bottom end oil pressure=RATTLES!!! cost 1 motor

Yeah All day rev limiter+lack of bottom end oil pressure=RATTLES!!! cost 1 motor

It had oil pressure... Just that the turbo let it all out... :)

LOL

I was there for fun.. Not to restrain myself... ROFL

Nah mate it's just the family of woodpeckers that moved in haha

who cares, 10points for effort, rb30's are still easy enough to get your hands on if you're happy running a stock one

Nah mate it's just the family of woodpeckers that moved in haha

who cares, 10points for effort, rb30's are still easy enough to get your hands on if you're happy running a stock one

I'd rather spend 100 to 600 every 4 or so events, drive it as hard as possible, rather then 10 000 now, and being scared I'll break it. I'd curl up and die if I spent 10k then broke it with in 2 years