SAU Community

Fruit Sale ..! Chealing Out All My Quality Jap Gear...

ok kiddies ...

im cleaning out my tresure chest ....

due to the ammount of fruit i would like all enquieries by PM ONLY!!!

ok lets start this off..

SR20 samwitch plate, JURAN brand, 100% jap gangsta $60 bones.

IMG_0253.jpg

LARGE sard blow off valve, suit BIG horsepower applications, or a charade turbo ... has hard and soft setting $ 120

IMG_0229.jpg

3" exhaust silence valve AND 3" decat pipe suit any nissan... pure bullion... $ 200 no haggle.

IMG_0234.jpg

Nismo R33/R34 castor rods, mint bushes, very rare item still shiney n'shit $200

APEXI power FC boost control KT.... with map sensor and boost control unit $ 350 ( save urself a packet)

IMG_0235.jpg

APEXI power fc Dejetro suit R32 and R33 GTR ... BRAND NEW .. WITH MAP SENSOR... and HAND CONTROLLER !! $ 1900

IMG_0227.jpg

GTR R33 fuel pump, MINT working order ... $ 150

IMG_0237.jpg

IKEA FORMULA sequential shifter kit for RB25... RARE AS ROCKING HORSE SHIT ... comes with display for what gear ur in .... u can be the next v8 supercar driver ... click up click down .. to change gears.. $ 800!! with boots and all partrts required!

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Greddy FC3s ( s4/5 rx7) fuel cut defender ... come get it $60 buckets.

IMG_0243.jpg

Bosch 044 fuel pump , used but in good working order $150

IMG_0244.jpg

R33 GTR tommy kaira front bar .. needs repair .. rare as hell ... $ 100 bones.

ENR34 stainless front and DECAT pipe in 1 ... tasty mod .. $ 250

IMG_0245.jpg

R34 rear uprights , ALLOY!, 5 stud hubs, R34 twin spot brakes , with rotors and HANDBRAKE CABLES! $ 500

work REZAC's... PURE BULLION MULTI 4 AND 5 STUD! $1800 no haggle..

17x9 +36 (clears 4 pots)

17x10+22

come with MINT as fek federal tires, stretched to suit .... * please take note of the gold studs *.....

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

R33 airbag wheel .. good condition , mint airbag $120

IMG_0247.jpg

R34/ stagea FRONT factory strut brace, good condition $ 120

IMG_0248.jpg

series 5 RX7 infinity wheels ... 16x7 ( beeats 32 stockies ...) $ 250

IMG_0250.jpg

BRIDE lowmax rails .. suit S13 ( can be drilled to suit R32) $ 100 bones..

IMG_0252.jpg

R33 wether shields ... JDM AS f**k.... $100 bux .. pair !

IMG_0251.jpg

STAINLESS 3" rb series engine metal intake pipe $85

IMG_0231.jpg

nice ad.

whats the diff b/n the standard castor rods and the nismo ones you have, other than paint. also, i'd ask a bit more for that working airbag, as they are f**king hard to get a hold of apparently, seeing as how you cant import one new from japland cos they are basically a bomb n shit, and most used ones are just that, used. fkn long sentence but thar ya go

• 4 weeks later...
How well do they work, saw these a couple of years ago and always wanted one, how long is the throw compared to a standard shift?

my cars actually at the tuners atm wen i got the shifter i was in the process of an engine conversion so not to sure how its like driving but just sitting on the spot i played with it a little bit, but seems shorter. :)

• 1 month later...