SAU Community

* 1998 R34 Gt-t W/ Genuine East Bear Gts-r Kit *

@ SS8_Gohan

Can you please call my girlfriend and explain (read: apologise) to her, as to why I'm now in love with someone(thing) else??

This is the hands down hottest Skyline I've ever seen.

I know where I'd be blowing 30k if I had it!

Good luck and congratulations to the soon to be new owner!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, my girlfriend asked one day if she thought i'd spent more money on the car compared to her... can't quite remember how i got out of that one :P

a mate of mine is looking to buy an x-trail, i thought of your car and told him he should boost it :)

thanks for compliments on the car though :) Just finished the detailing yesterday (or 95% finished) sealant tomorrow (Final Inspection Seal) and then it's proper pictures time :)

not the best photos but i know people have been asking for more.

This is the car after it's detail. 1 x pass of FI Orange pad with Menzerna IP 3.01, 1 x pass of FI Black with Menzerna Final Finish - LSP is 2 x Final Inspection 'Seal'.

Flat panels (bonnet/bootlid/roof) had a bit mor FI orange passes with the IP 3.01. It's not 100% perfect, but i think you'll agree she's looking alright ;)

and the ubiquitous reflection shots :P No photoshopping, these are actually the panels on my car

IMG_1446.jpg

this is the roof

IMG_1447.jpg

bonnet

IMG_1448.jpg

shit you not, this is just my cars bonnet

IMG_1449.jpg

sun spots to show any imperfections

IMG_1450.jpg

trying to show off the metallic flake, sun shots will show the swirls/spider webbing/marring etc

IMG_1451.jpg

Final Inspection Seal is a high clarity sealant. This is just straight paint correction, no filler products have been used at all.

IMG_1452.jpg

reflections shots don't always tell the full story, so i tried to get more sun shots

IMG_1453.jpg

Checkout the bootlid and even the rear windscreen got a machine polish and wax (1 x FI Seal, 1 x P21s carnauba wax)

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

This is the front passenger guard i believe. Trying to show a proper paint correction. Again no filler products have been used, this is the actual condition of the paint

IMG_1456.jpg

not quite full sun...

IMG_1457.jpg

love the side mirror reflection in this

IMG_1458.jpg

sparkle sparkle

IMG_1459.jpg

something about the shape of front guards. Just show of a good detail so well, great depth and gloss

IMG_1460.jpg

not to forget the bonnet again either :)

IMG_1461.jpg

i did do the entire car :)

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

just got back from a drive to get some E85, so the back of the car is a little dusty

IMG_1464.jpg

mmm more silky Seal goodness

IMG_1465.jpg

chrome finish anyone :D

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

can't even tell where the car stops and the garage begins almost :D

This should see 6-8 months of protection with a good washing procedure. Enough to last throughout winter ready for a summer detail :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks mate. It's a very sad thing to have to let her go though :thumbsup:

people love the b-pillars though :)

Tharaka of 'Both Hands' graphic design took some AMAZING shots of the car the other night, so here they are and with these and the major service just completed, she's off to carsales :nyaanyaa:

4665562326_582af28234_b.jpg

4665561878_05568e8042_b.jpg

4664936923_d0b7cb5f7d_b.jpg

4665560672_4e45bb61b3_b.jpg

4666234282_9ca948431d_b.jpg

last shot is my fav, love this one

* FOR SALE! R34 GT-T: Genuine East Bear GTS-R kit *

1 of 2 GENUINE East Bear R34's in Australia!

This is it people, it's time to say goodbye to my beloved R34 GT-T with genuine East Bear GTS-R kit. I know some people are going to tell me i'm crazy, and look they're probably right, but it's time to move on.

Here's a VERY rare chance to pick up a R34 GT-T not only in fantastic condition, but plenty of tasty mods AND the MOST desirable kit ever made for the GT-T. There are very few cars in Oz that have had owners splash the cash on GENUINE kits, be they East Bear, C-West, Nismo, etc etc, and here's a chance to be even more exclusive again with one of only 2 GT-T's in the ENTIRE country having a genuine East Bear kit.

Some cars may have a bumper or a side skirt, but my car has full genuine front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, lower side skirt and lower rear pods.

DSC_7036.JPG

119567825.EHCmYY9Q.website09SAUShowNShine22.jpg

022pt.jpg

119567827.XgqLZMMl.website09SAUShowNShine23.jpg

2480342960_1c2a708e0b_o.jpg

More and better pics to come...

The Details...

- 1999 R34 GT-T, Black, 2 door coupe. 90,XXXkm's currently

- 1 of 2 GENUINE East Bear kitted R34's in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. But you won't have to worry about running into the other one, as he's in W.A. Own the East Coast of Australia! :blink:

- Purchased mid-2004 via J-Spec Imports. 48,000km's at the time of purchase and i'm the first and ONLY owner in Australia.

- Not registered until mid 2006 in Vic. It spend the first 18months or so of it's life in Australia at a compliance workshop in Sydney. It was a test car for a workshop up there to gain RAWS approval for 34's. It took MUCH longer than they thought or told me. But at least it kept the km's down! :down: Own a piece of history!

- Lives most of it's life in a fully enclosed garage. And has had a very easy life on the streets. A few long trips (drove back from Sydney when first picked it up, been to Shepparton and back, and some other long drives down the Great Ocean Rd and out into the Vic Alpine Areas. Most of it's driving is down on Beach Rd in Melbourne at NON-peak hours, generally a straight run at 60km/hr for 15-20mins. Very easy driving, has pratically seen NO stop/start traffic as my work hours are unusual (3:30pm to 11:30pm shifts, of which i mostly take PT anyway)

- Only FULL synthetics ever used (and REAL synthetics, none of this fake Castrol Edge stuff) Either Mobil 1, Royal Purple or AMSOil for engine, Redline for gearbox/diff. Synthetic Castrol for power steering fluid. Motul RBF600 for brake fluid. Changed at km intervals OR time... whichever came first 6 months, or say 7500km's. And of course, changed after any track days.

- Price: $32,000 (that's pretty much firm)

Modifications

Engine:

- Status Tuning NIStune remap - Maps for both E85/ BP98 to be provided with the car, along with a USB Consult cable to switch between maps if you have a laptop with NISTune. Can even tune the damn thing yourself if you're keen!

- Hypergear Highflow Turbo - OP6 rear housing (larger R34 rear housing) - Practically factory looking.

- Cooling Pro Return Flow FMIC (utilises stock piping holes, so no part of the car has been cut out)

- Blitz High Flow panel filter

- Splitfire coilpacks

- 740 or 780cc Creatd Highflow injectors (made from stock injectors with the nice 4 hole spray pattern)

- Z32 AFM

- Intake pipe strengthened with internal steel pipe to stop sucking close

- Walbro Fuel Pump

- NGK Copper plugs, gapped to .8mm

- Blitz DSBC Spec-R boost controller - best aftermarket controller

- Jim Berry Single Plate Clutch - Beefiest one he makes, made from GTR parts/pressure plates. Will handle 350rwkw no worries. Firm but easy to live with.

- 256rwkw on BP98

- 290rwkw on E85

Exhaust

- BATMBL Split front/dump pipe (stainless, 3")

- 3" Highflow Cat

- 3" HKS Super Dragger Catback (very quiet, doesn't drone). Have had and will have no issues with the police.

Exterior

- Full East Bear body kit (GENUINE) - 1 of 2 genuine East Bear cars in the ENTIRE country (kit is worth about $6-$7k, not fitted or painted)

- Full respray by DT Panels in factory GV1. Respray due to hideous spoiler removal that required spoiler bolt holes to be welded up, fitting of full kit and respraying of bonnet after modified to fit East Bear front bumper. In the end, we decided to spray the whole car.

- Detailed twice by Final Inspection and meticulously maintained ever since with only the best products. Car will be fully detailed before hand-over.

- Life time warranty with DT Panels. Comments on the car at time of respraying by Vu were "everything is original, never been in an accident and one of the straightest 34's we've ever worked on'

- 3M Carbon Fibre vinyl B-Pillars

- R34 GTR V-Spec Carbon Fibre rear diffuser - greater stability at high speeds, 100km/hr +. Very expensive item, a few locally in Oz going for around $2,500. Full dry carbon item. (eg. V-Spec rear diffuser link).

- Genuine Nismo clear front and side blinkers (bloody rip off these are!)

- OEM Xenon headlights. Converted headlights back to D2R Xenon globes (as intended from factory). After-market kit but good quality and nice slim-line ballasts.

Suspension

- A 'kit' put together as a holistic approach, as opposed to adding as you go. All designed to work together properly. And for those who know, this is the fantastic SydneyKid GroupBuy Suspension Kit.

- Bilstein custom revalved shocks (extra circlip grooves to adjust height)

- Whiteline Springs

- Whiteline Adjustable swaybars front and rear (with extra adjustability than normal whiteline)

- Whiteline front/rear camber kit (2 x kits rear to get required camber settings)

- Subframe alignment bushes (pineapples, set for maximum grip)

- Firm ride but not excessive and still plenty of performance for some track fun. Great for a blast through some twisties as well :rofl:

Brakes

- QFM A1RM Brake pads (750 degrees rating)

- Nismo braided lines

- Brake cylinder stopper

- Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid

Wheels

- 18" R34 GTR Rims (Forged) and powdercoated black. Powder coat tougher than paint.

- 245/40/R18 Kumho KU36 Tyres, about 1000km's old. Fantastic tyre, can handle all the killerwasps and torques for the E85 tune. Practically new tyres.

- 265/35/R18 Bridgestone TS02's (g3 equivalent here in oz i believe) Were a great tyre before E85 came along, will go with the car. Full set. Use them for DECA, Drift Days, Chapel St, whatever you want.

Interior

- Pretty much stock besides a Carraozeria CD/MD headunit, with 6 stacker (not mounted but will include)

- Discreetly installed location for boost controller. (easily accessible from seated drivers position)

- Black interior mats (custom for R34) Have original mats but black looks a million times better

- Fire extinguisher (to cover you for any CAMS events)

- STOCK instrument cluster, what you see is what you get (km's) :rofl:

Security

- Viper 791vx Alarm - Paging alarm with remote pager.

Maintenance History

- Serviced only with OEM Nissan filters and full synthetic fluids, either on km's or time (6months) due to limited km's i drive.

- Stock coilpacks died early on in the piece, very common for 34's. Replaced with Splitfires, never an issue since (about 4 years)

- Compliance battery died (got some real cheap, low power one) have been replaced by Odyssey yellow top. Big and chunky, can definitely handle some stereo work if need be.

Mechanical Work

- All work mechanical work professionally done by Status Tuning (with full receipts for mechanical and tuning time)

- All suspension work carried out by one of Vic's top suspension workshops, Traction Tyres. They've installed all the suspension kit and have maintained the car ever since, balance, aligments, tyre changes, etc. Full or near full receipts for all work done here as well.

I think that pretty much covers it. Have fussed over this car for many years, first and only owner in Oz, and has run like clockwork for me. Ideally i would never sell it, but it's time to move on :rofl: SAU Vic knows how anal i am about my car... have been on the end of many a joke about it at many a meet :( Also been told it's too pretty to race!

The car is about to under-go a full-on detail as well, and will be presented to the new owner fully paint corrected, and protected by a sealant topped with a carnauba wax. Most likey a few layers of sealant and a few layers or carnauba. This should see approx 6-8 months of paint protection with a good washing procedure.

My rego is due in a few days, so this car will have FULL 12 Months rego as well. Pretty much the entire package :D

Thank you for looking :)

cheers,

daniel

very very nice.... gooodluck with sale

i didn't take the pics, other people did. You can see the obvious difference in quality between mine (detail pics) and all the other bling looking ones :)

only pics i took are the detailing ones and the interior shots. That's it. All other pics come from friends and it's up to them what they do with the number plates.

I was kinda under the impression it doesn't actually matter if they're blurred or not?

and thanks again for all the comments, much appreciated :)

re: cop attention - nope, but that's a function of a few things. Quiet exhaust, very clean car, no atmo BOV, no chrome, sensible driving and not living in an area with an import problem. I think i've been pulled over about 3-4 times in this car, and that's after 4+ years of road time (technically owned it longer)