SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

Yeah thats the prob fingercrossed, the ls2 solve the spark issue which they should & the only other thing must be the exhaust. what size was ya mates dump pipe & exhaust on the SR?

He went with a 6466 T4 divided 0.84 so I'll wait to see his results and then decide on what I do.

Interesting point i just saw is that the 6262 is rated at 705hp, the 6266 at 735hp and the 6466 at 900hp!! Damn that is a massive jump from a 2mm bigger compressor wheel and additional blade.

Most of the Emo and Rexxy boys think the 6466 spools very similar to the 6266 but makes a lot more power. That really doesn't make sense from Precisions point of view. In any case, it seems the choice might come down to 6262 or the 6466 - the 6466 is one big turbo for a track car....

Edited by SRS13

That is just crazy, man! Nice work :) Was the 6766 totally maxed out?

Thanks mate, hmmm not convinced yet, I will give you an answer when I'm done with this one. 6766 will go back on next with a slightly bigger housing to see what they can do.

as usual..i tip my hat to you P.J, track looked good for running numbers!

cheers

darren

Thanks Darren! Yes track was killer but suspension still far from ideal, 1.40 60 on the 8.9!

Congrats man, that's massive.

What power/boost was that at?

Cheers John, 44psi, no idea on power. Given that it made 636kW at the wheels on 42psi, I would say in the 650kW region.

Finally got my 6466 .82 twin scroll running on a RB25/30 - beautiful response down low and its well on boost by 4000 rpm if not earlier,

Currently making 308rwkw at 13psi - low boost as the engine is still being run in.

That should be a LOT of fun, what fuel etc will you be running?

its on 98 for now but final tune will be using the eflex setup pumped by twin walbro 400s

Two Walbro 400's in tank? Wow how did you manage that?

I was thinking about getting a Precision PT6262 for my RB26/30, have had a look on eBay $1137.28 delivered and Powertune Australia looks to have dropped their prices to$1150, only $13 difference so i ordered through Powertune Australia as they have warranty for the turbos as well as the support! I am excited and can't wait to test this baby out!! :)