SAU Community

Looking For Silver Subaru With Number Plate Ending 999

Hey guys i'm looking for a silver subaru WRX or just impreza with a number plate ending with 999..he hit my car and drove off..leaving me with more than 2 grand damage..cops cant find him without me giving full rego..he's an asian guy..probably living around clayton or nearby suburbs..just assuming coz the accident happened in clayton..if anyone know him pls help me out here..pls do the right thing by dobbing in your mate...the cops or vicroads can find him if they just spend few hours on their computer but they dont bother..if this doesnt help i would have to get a private investigator behind his ass...anyways my number is 0430065291..any help would be appreciated..thanks guys

post this in the state specific.. im assuming clayton is vic..

obviously this guy has no insurance.. keep an eye around local panel beaters for the car.. if you can prove he's had work repaired at certain shops it will help..

ps. what f**king lazy ass cops.. all they gotta do is check for a subaru wrx with plates XXX 999 and go to their house and enquire about their car to check for damages..

spend a few hours on vicroads vehicle status checks:

there are a maximum of 26 x 26 x 26 = 17,576 combinations you'll have to try :banana:

It IP locks you out after a couple of tries :P

ps. what f**king lazy ass cops.. all they gotta do is check for a subaru wrx with plates XXX 999 and go to their house and enquire about their car to check for damages..

Do you feel like an idiot for not knowing what you're talking about?

If you do find the rego, still make a report. Hopefully they will give him a few tickets.

hey guys..clayton is in VIC..and yeah i did drove past and walked into most of the panel beaters around here...hoping to see the car in there... hey believe me or not i did spend 3 hours on vicroads website tryin to find the car...started from random letters Q, O, W etc..and i got 4 subaru sedan ending with 999..2 were blue, one silver, one grey..the car which hit me was grey or silver but who knows he could have had a paint job yeah..the cop i spoke to yesterday was impressed about me doing the most boring work hehe..he said he'll chase on the regos i gave him plus he'll do his own search for more subaru ending 999..and i was thinking that 999 is a rare number to get...btw when vicroads blocked me.. i just closed and started my internet explorer and all good..

hey how about everyone contributing some time on vicroads..start with any letters u want..post a reply as to which letter u are checking with so that 2 people wont be checking with the same letters..17k number plates are not hard to check if like more than 50 people are doing it..i know its the most boring thing to do but help me out here guys...

• 2 weeks later...

Got bored yesterday afternoon, so...

2010-04-08 16:57:02 DATA: Vehicle Registration: BLL999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BG7KR5WG047557 Engine Number: 203753 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: GREY Body Type: S WAG Year of Manufacture: 1998

2010-04-08 19:27:44 DATA: Vehicle Registration: CAR999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BD6KR9RG003422 Engine Number: 036552 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1994

2010-04-08 20:29:34 DATA: Vehicle Registration: CJL999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BE5KR5XG002727 Engine Number: 541281 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1999

2010-04-09 10:07:02 DATA: Vehicle Registration: DXZ999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1AC4FR0EB616886 Engine Number: EA82891403 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1989

... at the current rate (up to 'Exx999', 5 seconds between queries), it's going to be next week before I have all the 999s :(

SW

It'll cost $100 a session, but by seeing a hypnotherapist, you might be able to pick up 1-2-3 of the first digits.

When one of my clients got knocked off his bike by a white van coming around a blind corner on the wrong side of the road, we picked up 5 of the 6 digits and then, the police nabbed the sucker!

Back in '84, at an ASCH conference, we were coached by hypnotherapist & det sgt Alf Peat on how to conduct hypnosis to recollect number plates and face recognition. He eventually became superintendent > retired now.

PM me if you want a good hypnotherapist in Melb.

Hey guys i'm looking for a silver subaru WRX or just impreza with a number plate ending with 999..he hit my car and drove off..leaving me with more than 2 grand damage..cops cant find him without me giving full rego..he's an asian guy..probably living around clayton or nearby suburbs..just assuming coz the accident happened in clayton..if anyone know him pls help me out here..pls do the right thing by dobbing in your mate...the cops or vicroads can find him if they just spend few hours on their computer but they dont bother..if this doesnt help i would have to get a private investigator behind his ass...anyways my number is 0430065291..any help would be appreciated..thanks guys

What model year/shape subaru??

Got bored yesterday afternoon, so...

2010-04-08 16:57:02 DATA: Vehicle Registration: BLL999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BG7KR5WG047557 Engine Number: 203753 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: GREY Body Type: S WAG Year of Manufacture: 1998

2010-04-08 19:27:44 DATA: Vehicle Registration: CAR999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BD6KR9RG003422 Engine Number: 036552 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1994

2010-04-08 20:29:34 DATA: Vehicle Registration: CJL999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1BE5KR5XG002727 Engine Number: 541281 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1999

2010-04-09 10:07:02 DATA: Vehicle Registration: DXZ999 VIN/Chassis Number: JF1AC4FR0EB616886 Engine Number: EA82891403 Vehicle Make: SUBARU Vehicle Colour: SILVER Body Type: SEDAN Year of Manufacture: 1989

... at the current rate (up to 'Exx999', 5 seconds between queries), it's going to be next week before I have all the 999s ;)

SW

woww saliya....i'm impressed...ur the first person that actually did help me in a productive way...thanks heaps yeah...i'll give these rego to the cops and they will chase it...thanks again....