SAU Community

Superlap 2010

Russman

Hi Everyone.

Superlap 2010 is coming up 21st-22nd May at Eastern Creek.

More info here: Superlap website and motorsport thread

I'm in Open class so black betty is making the journey up to Sydney to battle it with all the other track monsters up there. I'm really looking forward to driving EC although I'm expecting to be swamped by all the big power cars with the long straights.

A few of us are going and we're staying at the best western colonial in richmond. 23k's from Eastern Creek.

So far it's Me, Femino, Tim, Campbell and Dean C.

Who else is coming???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you going in open class? your car pretty much fits into club with the exception of tyres from what i can remember... what is the utqg rating on the tyres from deca and are you running them?

why are you going in open class? your car pretty much fits into club with the exception of tyres from what i can remember... what is the utqg rating on the tyres from deca and are you running them?

Yeah I could run in club class but that's full of R35 GTRs and EVOs so I'd pefer to have a good go in open class to see what my car is capable of. I won't be competitive in either class really.

Plus the Khumo's won't be good for more than 2 or 3 laps. They are 15min sessions.

• 3 weeks later...
Russ,

More details of the accomodation place plz, thanks.

West

Best western colonial in richmond is where some of us are staying. Bout 30 mins from eastern creek. We wanted 1 big room though so you may be able to find somewhere closer.

So Richo. What day are you coming up?

Me and a few mates are heading up for a look. Reckon it'll be awesome. Some very top notch looking cars entered, and not just the pro class things either.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be cruising up on Thursday, can't wait to check it out, can't believe how fast the event has grown in only 3 years. It's gonna go off!