SAU Community

Summary Of Forum Issues - 05/04

this isn't a forum issue but since most of the Admins are subscribed to this thread ill run this past you so i dont have to ring Christian and waste his time :D when he could be fixing the forum :D

i know we have special User tags for SAU sponsors but is it possible we could get ones for business's that support the state clubs too

Given they don't pay SAU... I am not in favour of this option.

Your club/business sponsors have nothing to do with the site unfortunately as we are not seeing a cent of any sponsorship.

I know WA has tags etc, for the record i do not agree with them and was not even aware until i just saw them one day... (NSW/VIC do not get tags)

People already think that the club is the same as the forums and I find myself explaining the differences a lot.

I am not anti the tags, I am not all for them either. We would need to create more member groups for each states sponsors (if you saw how unorganised our groups are, you'd know why I dont want to do this.)

yeah i hear where Ash and Duncan are coming from and by no means am i saying Club Supporter's get a special User Bar only those that put there hand in there wallet to support the State Club it doesn't mean they get free reign to sell there wares on the forum just sets them apart from your standard user

yes where is v3 i too want to play :)

As far as SAU is concerned - they are a standard user.

It's only your club that would see it otherwise in this instance and only further confuses things :)

I'm happy to create a sub-forum in your members only area?

i seem to be received all emails for this topic...however, ive subscribed as delayed email notification which supposedly means you only get one email until you login again? but i get an email for each reply (which is what immediate notification is, i think?)