D-limo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Rick, I've got a pair that look the same, they are a little flexible so not hard plastic like the originals and stick on, so they don't use the holes in your panel. I got a complete set including red GT badges for a hell of a lot less than these though. I think they were about $30 inc post from UK. For that price I would expect them to be either genuine or identical reproductions. I could be wrong but they look identical to mine.

Oops sorry, just had a look at them on a bigger screen and they do have the little tabs for your original holes. These are not like mine. They do look like reproductions of the originals. I've seen them for more $$$ than these though so these are probably not a bad price. I'm happy with my $30 cheapies though.

Edited by rb26zed

Rick, I've got a pair that look the same, they are a little flexible so not hard plastic like the originals and stick on, so they don't use the holes in your panel. I got a complete set including red GT badges for a hell of a lot less than these though. I think they were about $30 inc post from UK. For that price I would expect them to be either genuine or identical reproductions. I could be wrong but they look identical to mine.

Oops sorry, just had a look at them on a bigger screen and they do have the little tabs for your original holes. These are not like mine. They do look like reproductions of the originals. I've seen them for more $$$ than these though so these are probably not a bad price. I'm happy with my $30 cheapies though.

Thanks rb26zed. I will grab a pair if I have some cash left over next pay. I'll let everyone know what there like.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/nissan-mr30-skyline-wrecking-brisbane-cheap-parts-skyline-gold-coast-dr30-/170813680243?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c549ea73

This fella has a Series 1 MR30 Sedan 4 door for wrecking, mentions that rolling shell is $400.

Has the '3-slat' front grille, lights, small filler panel to suit (pretty hard to find, quite rare)

Also looks to have Black? JDM hotplates...

Located Bethania (south Bris)

• 1 month later...