SAU Community

Spotted: Rare Skyline Parts For Sale

D-limo

Feel free to add anything you think is interesting.

JUN inlet for FJ20. So drool worthy but check out the price :ermm:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k119579843

jun.jpg

Full HKS turbo kit for FJ20.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/135007541

New 6boost exhaust manifold for FJ20. Less than 1/2 original cost!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/6boost-FJ20-turbo-m...=item2a06455dbc

Edited by D-limo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where the hell's this site?? I need some stuff for my car.....

Boof,

It's in Japan & I sent them an enquiry direct and they replied

"Hello,

Thank you for contact.

Please contact us in Japanese, English is not supported whether Basically, pay by bank transfer, UPS can ship in the carriage is not known

Thank you,

KRS"

So if you cant comply ............... talk & type Japanese .............. contact Import Monster and they will organise a buy for you, as they are doing for me.

Before you do, if it's DR parts you need, maybe I can help, I'm just being pedantic buying the new bits, as I can afford them at the moment.

Cheers, D

If anyone is serious about buying parts from this KRS site through Import Monster, Aaron just told me that if it's ordered with mine it would be cheaper for you. I guess it would be saving some part of his commission and internal Japanese postage to his warehouse plus maybe EMS freight to Oz.

Up to you?

Cheers, D

• 4 weeks later...

All my parts have arrived, all new and sparkly sorta and are all genuine Nissan parts. Come in the boxes from Nissan, so if you want the genuine article and can afford to import them from Japan, this would be an excellent site to keep track of.

I have a few other things to order, but will just have to wait till I have the car back on the road.

Cheers to all & thanks for finding this place.

D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything can be bought from Japan, the biggie is the value, it must be less than AU$1000.00 to come through without dramas. Go over $1000.00 and the entire shipment attracts duty. So if you're importing from Japan, to be safe the value has to be about 70000yen and you get it free of duty.

Cheers, D