• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scott,

Got your deposit thanks.

No, Rays have released more offsets and sizes for other cars too

Cheers

Do you know what size rotors fit the 17 X 9,5 +12 ? These are my old 345 brake kit in 18 x 9.5 +12 LM GT-4's (there's a little bit of space here). The guy I sold them to squeezed them into some 17's (almost perfect fit actually).

The SL is supposed to have better clearance yeah? I still cannot see a 355mm kit fitting.

lmgt4.jpg

clint.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Edited by K-Style

Do you know what size rotors fit the 17 X 9,5 +12 ? These are my old 345 brake kit in 18 x 9.5 +12 LM GT-4's (there's a little bit of space here). The guy I sold them to squeezed them into some 17's (almost perfect fit actually).

The SL is supposed to have better clearance yeah? I still cannot see a 355mm kit fitting.

lmgt4.jpg

clint.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott,

SL should have the same clearance as the regular TE37, the mods to save weight was shaving on the other rim..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How long until you get some 19x10.5 +12 in? In not in a great rush

They will be going on an R34 GTR will this be a good size without rubbing or poking out?

Cheers

Matt

Hi MAtt,

We have 4pcs arriving in this shipment, not 100% sure with the rubbing...may have to ask the R34 GTR guys on this forum for advice.

Cheers

Ken

How long until you get some 19x10.5 +12 in? In not in a great rush

They will be going on an R34 GTR will this be a good size without rubbing or poking out?

Cheers

Matt

depending on how much castor and camber you're running. More castor you pull, the more chances you'll rub the plastics. I have about 1.5 deg camber and 6 deg castor and it rubs at near full lock.

depending on how much castor and camber you're running. More castor you pull, the more chances you'll rub the plastics. I have about 1.5 deg camber and 6 deg castor and it rubs at near full lock.

You've got mail Ken!

Thanks Eugene, i have seen a few 34's with 19x10.5 and it does look tough. If it only rubs on full lock i can live with that.

Cheers

Matt