SAU Community

nengun performance

just wondering if anybody has bought anything from nengun performance, as i'm interested in buying some parts and i just want to know if you had any problems getting anything at all?

the search button is your friend.

This has been done to death.....

Cheers

Ken

i'm still waiting for them to reply to my damn email after 2 weeks.. their customer service could do with an improvement!

I'm they closed for the holiday season, & now should be back, as I received an email from brent yesterday. Overall I've bought many things from brent & had no issue at all. Apart from a slight delay, out of his control whilst waiting for the Power FC & HC.

i emailed for some info and quote and got an email back with all the info i needed in 2 days!!

I think ill definatly b buying from them!!

How do u pay? Any1 used a credit card? Thats what i was plannning on using.

I believe... "support those who support us!" Brent from nengun supports the forum financially. Have greenline done the same?

Yes I agree brent can be slow in replying to your emails "occasionaly", but are you looking to buy there and then on that day? Normally brent replies within 24hours, I think once in ten times he take a little longer. So what!!!

• 4 weeks later...

You should be able to get them through wothout extra charges but every now and them you will have to pay import duty and GST. It is just luck. I have bought several things from nengun and other places without a problem till my last package from Nengun which is currently held up in Customs. Just let Brent know when this happens and he will "help" you with the info you need.