• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good one sau, dont tell me if there are new replies

thanks to those that came, we've decided on a route

the one that was suggested was good but a bit long

how does this suit everyone? New Route

its got a bit of gravel (good gravel roads apparently) but we will try and work out a way around that

Yeh that looks alright, ive been on most of those roads are they are good, only turnoff for ppl might be the gravel and wrecking their paintjob but if we can find a way around it i think we'd get more ppl. :) good plan though!

have you added up the differences? it's all of 15km different

:banana:

not quite sure what you mean there

15km total length difference or in terms of length of gravel?

apparently the gravel on the route is pretty good quality, will just have to tell everyone to leave lots of room

i could have sworn that the first route was 300km

oh well, those that came to the meet up friday night expressed that the first road had some boring sections in it that weren't that good

there was also some gravel/dirt on the first route too

but realistically, how many ppl are bringing their show car along? gravel is fine to drive along as long as you dont go behind a boostcruiser lol

but realistically, how many ppl are bringing their show car along? gravel is fine to drive along as long as you dont go behind a boostcruiser lol

very good point, but some people dont like the fact either way.

me not being one of those!!

very good point, but some people dont like the fact either way.

me not being one of those!!

hmmmm, i thought this would be a problem for some ppl.......

its just a bit of gravel

and we're gonna work out if there is a way around it

Hey i'm new to all this and i'm interested in coming along on this cruise. What do i need to do to be able to come along?

all you need is a full tank of fuel, good attitude, don't talk like a douche and bring a walkie talkie if you have one

we'll stop for lunch in deloraine too so bring money for food

I have to go that way at some point next weekend - would you like me to put some photos up of the gravel road? from memory it's been re-done recently, so it isn't that bad.

what about this? Click!

i drove as far as lilydale today and its a good road through the back near Bangor

and it brings us back through the sideling

we could meet up 9ish

chill and chat for an hour

leave at 10am

get to Scottsdale for lunch/photos

Back in town early arvo

I would recommend the first idea going from bridgnorth rd to westbury then around the back of deloraine to sheffield elizabeth town and the like.

The last two are also good runs but seriously the first map around deloraine sheffield area is good, no gravel and hardly any boring bits at all. Thats the one i'd be interested in doing if thats the final pick.

Come to a decision guys. We shouldn't leave it anymore than month or so till the next cruise after that anyway and we can try somewhere else like relbia, evandale, white hills, perth, longford, cressy. There all good tight twisting fun roads.