SAU Community

Anyone Know Where To Get A Hire Truck? Tow-2-winton?

geraus

So i called up nation wide towing and the guy said he'l charge me $800 to take me from Melbourne to Bannella(Winton raceway) and then another 800 back...

Is there any campanies out there that will do any speicial services like this? but at a cheaper price? i also asked for a tandem trailor and he said it will cost 3cars for 1400 and then 1400 back.........! If so cheers.........

Reason why is i dont have anyone to Tow... And dont have a car that would tow.....

Sweet your a legend.

Address: 34 Charlotte St, Collingwood, VIC, 3066

Phone number: 0418 383820

is that correct?

Edited by geraus

Ring Jack - Citywide towing.

Whatever Jack will charge will pretty much be as cheap as it'll get.

not only will Jack give you the best price, he will also give you the best service.

one of the worlds true gentleman...top fella.

Yeh true guys, I will keep you guys imformed... Yeh but i dont know where to look? Auctions you reckon? and plus winton is next week.!

Just spoke to jack, top bloke, i asked him if he could tow me and my mate, he said yeh thats cool........but the thing is his going to Superlap on 22nd of may! so he wont be in melbourne!

Edited by geraus

Hi Guys,

Is it worth finding out if anyone will be be providing tow services at the event your going to? My car died up at Winton a couple of weekes ago and got the car towed back to Melbourne for $220 as he was coming back to Melbourne empty. Cheap as!

Possibly worth checking out as a tow sevice from melbourne would most probably go up to Winton empty anyway in a bid to bring cars back.

The guys doing the Towing the other week was Wheelers Towing - 0418 312 857.

Cheers

joshua.

thats pretty good, i wouldnt mind driving up, then geting towed back............. i might givehim a cal... cheers dude

Edited by geraus

I would go to Hertz and hire a Hilux ute with a tow bar.

Dont mention towing a car with it . But make sure it has a tow bar.

Tell them you need it to tow a bunnings trailer or something ..cost 70 /80 bucks.

Then hire a trailer from servo for 24 hours 100 bucks.

180 plus fuel....

Yeh true guys, I will keep you guys imformed... Yeh but i dont know where to look? Auctions you reckon? and plus winton is next week.!

Just spoke to jack, top bloke, i asked him if he could tow me and my mate, he said yeh thats cool........but the thing is his going to Superlap on 22nd of may! so he wont be in melbourne!

Are you coming on the 23rd?

Is it an option for you to drive up? We will be bringing a trailer between a few of us in the chance one of us needs a tow home but if not then it could be a possibility to trailer someone else home if needed.

Yeh its on the on the 22nd i called them both up, jack is busy he will be at superlap, the other guy told me it will cost 500$ which is to much........ hmmm