SAU Community

Illawarra Skylines

havoc_r33gtst

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaw,i'd be up for this but i'll be in tassie,have fun guys.Oh the beef cheese and bacon pies are the best. :)

Oh he'll no, I'm not going unless your going, your the most deticated skyline owner out there!

We'll call this cruise the wish you were here humbla, but we'll cruise in your honour anyway lol

Oh he'll no, I'm not going unless your going, your the most deticated skyline owner out there!

We'll call this cruise the wish you were here humbla, but we'll cruise in your honour anyway lol

Haa haa,cheers.I'll be there in spirit with you guys,love going on cruises. :)

hows the 13th sound to everybody or the 14th and we could meet up at north gate maccas or somewhere where there are less police to reduce the amount of possible defects, any suggestions on where to meet??? im up for anything im just dying to see some great cars cruising together.. :kiss:

Not so keen on 13th/14th; I know we'll all behave well, but with double demerits it almost seems a bit iffy... I mean I'm all good to stick to the limit... Just don't wanna see anyone else get pinged for being silly :kiss:

Seems i may have to pull my car out of the garage for this too...It hasnt seen the light of day in months!

what sort of cage do u have in your car and where did u get it from?

i noticed it when u wer behind me at the shell servo in town a month or so back

Not so keen on 13th/14th; I know we'll all behave well, but with double demerits it almost seems a bit iffy... I mean I'm all good to stick to the limit... Just don't wanna see anyone else get pinged for being silly :action-smiley-069:

Let us know when the Mt Keira landslide is cleared pls.

Even in the Blue Mtns, Mitchell's Pass Rd Blaxland has been closed off for 3 months due to the same. :sick:

what sort of cage do u have in your car and where did u get it from?

i noticed it when u wer behind me at the shell servo in town a month or so back

Hey,

I had it made up by the guys up at bond roll bars,then i fitted it.

Im about to fit some side intrusion legs to it also. Just got to get my arse back up to see bond and grab them.

Hey,

I had it made up by the guys up at bond roll bars,then i fitted it.

Im about to fit some side intrusion legs to it also. Just got to get my arse back up to see bond and grab them.

how many points is it? n if u dont mind me asking how much did u pay for it? feel free to pm me if you dont wana post it up

now what are you going away for? Didn't you just come back from holidays?

My ol boy is working down here for a month,i get to cruise around every where in my liner,aahh good times. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
what work do you do james? every 2nd weekend? :P

im a apprentice horticulturalist at leisure coast garden center its not the worst just sucks only getting two days off in a row cause of tafe ....

also i met uwish his car is so frkn sxc and sounds tough as :P

that sounds good and i can come next weekend .. wat time and where should we all meet ????? if every1's still keen even with short notice.... ill make sure i wax the line friday night :D