SAU Community

What school did you go too

carlie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was born in 81...

alinche... I'll b seein u at uni :cheers: whatever you do make sure you buy a red pass for your parking permit you'll be much happier having spent that extra 70 bucks. wut course u doin? I'm doin Comp Sci/Graphic Design.

Im doing info systems/business. Thanks for the parking tip hehe. By the way im doxx's friend, the one who came to a few meets with him :D Hope to see you around at uni.

Not that I'm all that surprised, but looking at all of your education standards and seeing that most of you had tertiary education I've come to the conclusion that I'm the dumbest c*** on this forum by a f***ing long way.

Alan

Not that I'm all that surprised, but looking at all of your education standards and seeing that most of you had tertiary education I've come to the conclusion that I'm the dumbest c*** on this forum by a f***ing long way.

Alan

yeah mate but you can throw a ball better than most of them!

thats right

the only reason I did a second degree is cos I was getting shit jobs after I graduated from the first one....you really dont need a tertiary qualification if you have brains and business skills...and Id say if ur driving a GTR you have em :D

But on the other hand you could get a loan for a GTR and then live on bread and water for the next 5 years while you make the repayments on an average wage :D

But clarkey seems to be well off enough to afford one comfortably.

People that have degrees do not always make the big $$ or are smart coz a lot of people that have multiple degrees are only good in the theoretical world of uni. When it comes to the real world and real world problems they are useless in those situations.

I recently found out that a guy I used to go to high school with is now making 150K a year. He was not smart and infact he went to work for Telstra straight out of high school laying cables, then he did some IT course and got a lucky break somehow and now is some supervisor in a big IT company and making the big $$.

thats right

the only reason I did a second degree is cos I was getting shit jobs after I graduated from the first one....you really dont need a tertiary qualification if you have brains and business skills...and Id say if ur driving a GTR you have em :(

Obviously you haven't met him! :D

:flamed:

Just joshin Alan! Personally I reckon tertiary degree's are overated. I only say this cause I have one and know it means shit all! Id rather have a GTR and a good throwing arm over a degree any day! :D

well al has excellent mobility in his right arm... hehe

nah this was when we all met up at the last cruise, al was by far the best vortex thrower of us all... danny was next best but he bitched for the next week or so abot his arm so he dun count... :(

if you compare society to ants, ants always have drones, workers and soldiers, without one of em the other two get f**ked up... same with society... you need people doing jobs other than high paying IT jobs... respect to those that go down that path too I know I wouldn't last a day doing that.

What really shits me are people who judge by the job you do and look down on others that earn less. I know a few guys who's dad's do 300% more manual labour as plumbers than any high rolling white collar worker. And yet these guys are so rich their grand children are set for life, they can retire any day yet they still go out and do the same old job with the same dedication...

getting a little off-topic I think...

btw there aren't that many high paying IT jobs anymore...its just another industry now, which in many parts is struggling!

now get back to SKOOL :( [threads]

I know alot of extremely wealthy people and I would say 80% or so dont have a uni degree... The wealthiest of them all dont, full stop.

You are either born with business smarts or your not. To be successful at uni the only skill u need is to be good at memorising facts, this is the reason many grads are useless at real world dealings as denham already said.

An interesting fact is that there is a huge number of lawyers driving taxi's in each state in australia.

Alan

Well someone has to clean the toilets... :(