SAU Community

Wouldn't want to offend anyone?

taynewguy

Yo Tay, good to see you have a Skyline.. I used to live next to Mike who i think you went to uni with (think ive met u at parties)....he showed me pics of your car. Looks nice.

But yeah GTR badging is frowned apon on GTSTs..... guess coz your trying to make your car something its not. Plus it gives REAL GTRs a bad name when a 5.0Litre VN chops you and then brags about how they beat a GTR.

I saw a Mitsubishi Colt with a GTR badge on the back the other week. Bet the Fkr ripped it off a GTR as well.

Ben

Note:Haven't posted in this thread for a bit coz I wa away in Sydney for a week (some very fine examples of skylines over there). Anyway.......

Ben, yep it's me and we have met before through Mike.

Yeah the car has many little quirks (like the infamous GTR badge) that I would like to get rid of pretty soon.

Anyway thanks for all the input everyone. I hope to get out and about and meet some of you guys in the near future.

Tay...IT was YOU wasn't it! The guy at the Carousel Shopping centre playing tonsil hockey with the young Lass. Pleeeeease tell me your ride is blue. :devil:

Try www.importscene.com.au for some of your Ricey needs.

rep003: I have been know to cruise around carousel in a blue gtst but as for the tonsil hockey......I don't think it was me (or at least I don't remember doing it anyway). I'm pleading innocent....but not all that confident.