SAU Community

R35 Build

The Racetech seats were too heavy! when you are chasing weight savings every kg counts.

sent them back for these Carbon beauties from OMP (HTE Carbon series) which are half the weight of the others.

installing tomorrow...

gallery_56949_3818_38850.jpg

sorry about prev post ... posted reply before i could edit it.

Hi Mark , did you consider the OMP WRC carbon - $2889.

I am thinking of going toward that style seat or racetech equivalent. The higher head restraint maybe a hinderance on the road. Since the defender already has lateral head support i dont think the head blinkers adding anything to the safety, just the price?

Have you got any current info regarding the airbag sensor plug in 2.2ohm resistor.?

As the Nagtroc link has its detailed info deleted. I asked the guys at Nissan can I buy the yellow plug and they said can only buy the whole wiring harness for the seat.

OMP HTE Carbon went in today. trial fit in the car tonight.

the centre tunnel of the car is asymmetric ( I assume to accommodate the front drive shaft), sticks out more on the driver side on for Aus cars which is a pain in the arse.

all airbags are stripped out so not worried about the sensor light!

probably will paint it but have other things happening over the next few months that will require the bumper to be removed, as well as having other carbon pieces to fit that will all need painting so makes sense to do them all at one time.

Dear Person,

STFU

Kind Regards

lol internet is serious business

probably will paint it but have other things happening over the next few months that will require the bumper to be removed, as well as having other carbon pieces to fit that will all need painting so makes sense to do them all at one time.

Makes sense to me. I was really just wondering if that was the plan. Keep up the good work. Car is coming together nicely.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...