SAU Community

500+ Rwkw R32 Gtr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leewah on here is running 526rwkw with big ass single garrett and shot of NOS and has ran a 10.6 1/4.  

Congrats on the big number. Don't forget peoples that the run was done in Shootout mode too which generally speaking will give a slightly higher reading than a dyno run on a calibrated setting.

My run was done on the standard settings for DD dyno. Shootout mode would have produced a bigger number.

http://iceperformance.com.au/LeeWahGTRNOSRun.jpeg

The best for my car so far was a 10.47@137MPH when it only had 446rwkw. We have not had a clean NOS run yet as the clutch was slipping when we went out last. The best so far with the NOS was a 10.7@132MPH but we have seen a MPH of 140 but the time was still only a 10.7 coz I bogged the launch :P

Good luck at the track and hope to see some good times.

Merli - haha... your signature is cracking me up...  

how long are you planning on haunting the poor bastard? :D

I was only going to leave it up for 2 days or so, but he pissed me off by being a gutless wonder and deleting the thread, so I might leave it for a bit longer :P

I was only going to leave it up for 2 days or so, but he pissed me off by being a gutless wonder and deleting the thread, so I might leave it for a bit longer :P

I say leave it till you see him driving a gemini around.

Leewah

On that dyno run where did u have the nos come in?

the fact of the matter is if you can get confused between a black skyline and a white one you must be pretty dumb.

Mate, the 'black' car in the video is BLUE! now who's confused :Oops:

Seriously though, they guys were a bit hard on you. But don't tell 'em to lighten up, then go and take their comments to heart and have a tantrum.

Richard

See, when you compare the two dyno graphs... there is a massive difference there.

i know which car would be faster going by that.

Can anyone else see where 'wally' is?

yes wally we know which car will be faster 2

Wise words from a 20 year old kid from the UK, trying to tell an Australian Skylines Forum about one of the most famous GTRs in Australia  uh.gif

Yes i am 20, yes i'm from the UK. Wow, you really got me there.

What does my age have to do with it? I'm in my final year at uni and completely self dependent. I'm hardly what you'd call a 'kid'.

Granted i didn't know that skyline was one of the most famous in Australia, i didn't even know where it was from. As far as i'm concerned somebody posted some dyno results and i thought i'd add to the thread by adding that video - after all it was another skyline on another dyno.

... and you should really take your own advice. We didn't even flame you for it, we just commented how your post came out of nowhere and didn't really pertain to the thread at all.

You didn't need to flame me for it. Imagine you posted something interesting in a forum where you hardly know anyone and all of a sudden people are saying, "why the hell did you post that?"

You'd be a little peeved and a little embarrassed.

Mate, the 'black' car in the video is BLUE! now who's confused  

Seriously though, they guys were a bit hard on you. But don't tell 'em to lighten up, then go and take their comments to heart and have a tantrum.

You're right, i didn't notice before but it is a very dark blue. Still, my point remains. I don't see how people were getting confused between "the skyline in the pics" and "the skyline in the vid", or "the dark skyline" and "the white skyline".

:)

Anyways, i'm not here to make enemies. Maybe i was out of order, maybe they were out of order. It's just a stupid argument at the end of the day.

Nothing more to say.

Yes i am 20, yes i'm from the UK. Wow, you really got me there.

What does my age have to do with it? I'm in my final year at uni and completely self dependent. I'm hardly what you'd call a 'kid'.

Granted i didn't know that skyline was one of the most famous in Australia, i didn't even know where it was from. As far as i'm concerned somebody posted some dyno results and i thought i'd add to the thread by adding that video - after all it was another skyline on another dyno.

You didn't need to flame me for it. Imagine you posted something interesting in a forum where you hardly know anyone and all of a sudden people are saying, "why the hell did you post that?"

You'd be a little peeved and a little embarrassed.  

You're right, i didn't notice before but it is a very dark blue. Still, my point remains. I don't see how people were getting confused between "the skyline in the pics" and "the skyline in the vid", or "the dark skyline" and "the white skyline".

:)  

Anyways, i'm not here to make enemies. Maybe i was out of order, maybe they were out of order. It's just a stupid argument at the end of the day.

Nothing more to say.

You are right... Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. You may win, but you are still retarded...

Thanks for the dyno clip.

Guys the dyno is correct, it has not been edited on photoshop or anything like that. He is running GT2530 turbos and there is no nos kit on it.

I think for that run of 526 kws they used a massive amount of boost 25+psi just to break the 500kw barrier. It is normally setup for 450kws or something like that.

And stacy is the guys girlfriend who the car is registered through.

GT2530s? No nitrous? 526kw@wheels? I hate to be the first one to say it, but...... no.

If 526kw is a real figure, he should clear 140mph at Eastern Creek, and dip into 9s, and I predict that isn't going to happen with just GT2530s and no nitrous.

I'd love to see it run though and prove me wrong :(:)

Damo, i think your friend should book himself in as an entrant for the next nobel prize for physics, as he sure hell have proven the laws of basic aero-physic are wrong. 526kw@w

on those turbos? Some how i don't think so.