SAU Community

R32 Gtr Block Crank Rods Compleate Head Ect

hey all i have some r32 gtr parts for sale car had 120 000kms

Rb26 block suit rebore (stock bore at the moment) $650

rb26 short nose crank suit polish or machine $300

rb26 stock rods good upgrade for rb25 $250

or $1000 complete bottom end

rb26 head complete (cams valves springs ) good condition just needs a clean maby a machine and valve stem seals was working well no problems $1250

more parts to come (-7 turbos a bunch of aftermarket cams stock recalibrated afms cleaned injectors ect)

located in brisbane will post if needed

sms me on 0402774241 or pm me will do better price for bulk buy

what sort of weight is a 26 crank? (i'm in canberra) do you know if it'll fit in a 20? i am unsure of what "short nose" means,

thank you

sorry it's the part that drives the oil pump it's not the long drive it's the short I think it will fit the 20 I think that's how they make a rb24 and weight I'm nt sure farly heavy but should be able to post it

sorry it's the part that drives the oil pump it's not the long drive it's the short I think it will fit the 20 I think that's how they make a rb24 and weight I'm nt sure farly heavy but should be able to post it

I posted a crank through aussie post, it's about 21 kgs when wrapped- the very nice guy at the post office made an exception for me, don't see why it shouldn't be the same for anyone else.

sent you a text about afms but got no reply.. what are you asking for a pair of afms suit rb26?

Hey mate sorry I didn't get a SMS at all afm's I recently spent a fortune geting my afm's and everything re calabrated to perfection it was about 400 for the afm's make me a offer send me a pm or SMS on 0402774241

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey all i have some r32 gtr parts for sale car had 120 000kms

Rb26 block suit rebore (stock bore at the moment) $400 price drop

rb26 short nose crank suit polish or machine sold

rb26 stock rods good upgrade for rb25 $250

rb26 head complete (cams valves springs ) good condition just needs a clean maby a machine and valve stem seals was working well no problems $1000 Price drop

more parts to come (-7 turbos a bunch of aftermarket cams stock recalibrated afms cleaned injectors ect)

located in brisbane will post if needed

sms me on 0402774241 or pm me will do better price for bulk buy

all needs to go soon can email me on [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if you still have the RB26 head for sale? If so, what condition is it in, and does it come with the inlet manifold/throttle bodies etc?

i still have the head for sale it is in great condition just requires the usual clean up it came of a perfectly good running engine

it dosnt come with the intake ore exhaust manafold if u are interested throw me a offer thanks for your interest