SAU Community

My long weekend ruined

Silver-Arrowz

Maybe they were just so ****ing thick that they got halfway through hotwiring it and then thought "Dammit! How am I going to steer this thing when I start it?" and then buggered off.

Omg dudes, the other day I was so drunk and I didnt realise where the **** i was going. Anyway I was so dam tired from walking around all over Sydney that I realised I had entred a car park. Anyway I was pretty much dead tired.. and I couldnt be stuffed walking.. so I saw this really hawt silver skyline GTR with my name on it. Luckily I had a hair pin in my pocket and used it to get in the car. Didnt really like the drivers seat.. there was a massive cum stain on it. Anyway I proceeded to hot wire the car.. but half way I realised theres no fkn way I can steer this thing with the fkn club lock in the way. So I thought oh shit I guess its park bench time again.. oh well. I quickly noticed a nice pair of sunnies and I took them as a souvernier..... :(

Didnt know there was a darling harbour car park. Where abouts do ya enter from?

Good to know your car wasnt flogged mate, and not too much damage done

P.S. sorry for dragging it a bit off-topic

Omg dudes, the other day I was so drunk and I didnt realise where the **** i was going. Anyway I was so dam tired from walking around all over Sydney that I realised I had entred a car park. Anyway I was pretty much dead tired.. and I couldnt be stuffed walking.. so I saw this really hawt silver skyline GTR with my name on it. Luckily I had a hair pin in my pocket and used it to get in the car. Didnt really like the drivers seat.. there was a massive cum stain on it. Anyway I proceeded to hot wire the car.. but half way I realised theres no fkn way I can steer this thing with the fkn club lock in the way. So I thought oh shit I guess its park bench time again.. oh well. I quickly noticed a nice pair of sunnies and I took them as a souvernier.....  :(  

Didnt know there was a darling harbour car park. Where abouts do ya enter from?

Good to know your car wasnt flogged mate, and not too much damage done  

P.S. sorry for dragging it a bit off-topic

Your an extremely stupid individual.

I hope for your sake your full of shit "Adam"

It was pretty ordinary sarcasm though don't you think ?? It's not good form to take the piss out of someone else's bad fortune.

I dunno - maybe OBaYBe knows Silver ?? And they are cool with it ...???

Joke or not, that was in bad taste...

Damned shame Silver.

My friend's car got broken into the first weekend of this year, and they took my jumper and almost also got away with a very full record bag (the records, headphones and a pair of needles) as well... He was playing that night at UN (the old DCM's) and we'd gone in there for about 25-30 minutes beforehand (I know for a fact it was no more than this), and came back to a car minus one record bag and one jumper. That was the start of a very shitty night, but I won't go any further.

One lucky thing (the only thing) was that the kids who broke into my friend's car dropped the bag as they got sprung trying to break into another car.